Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What team scares you? and why? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1787)

clevestinks 09-14-2005 06:48 PM

What team scares you? and why?

Not just this season, any season, what team do you fear, or are the most afraid of losing too? Everyone has different reasons.
I myself always hate the brownies, mostly because I live in that area. The once in every ten games that they do luck out, I hear it like you wouldnt believe. Those two games against the Steelers every year are like the brownies fans superbowl around here.They really go all out after one of thier wins. Front pages , all over the news , everywhere. So I get more nervous brownie week than any other.

SteelCurtain 09-14-2005 06:54 PM

Re: What team scares you? and why?

The Colts are the only team that scare me because I believe they are the only team that can legitimately beat the Steelers this year

Koopa 09-14-2005 07:01 PM

well we just beat the team i didn't want them to lose to. cause my friend would've been talkin some much shit i'd might have to jab him in the mouth. other then that maybe the colts, they can throw and we don't have the best dbs in the league i'm not buying into their d just yet i got to see them do it to other teams first but there o equals our d so they scare me a lot except in the playoffs cause if we meet it'll be in pittsburgh and it'll be very cold for peyton hell when i went two summers ago it was to damn cold for me at night time in the summer. it was like 59 at night and it was summer wtf is up with that? damn that's like our regular low here in the middle of winter. also i fear the pats but not in the regular season just in the playoffs.

slashsteel 09-14-2005 07:08 PM

Wouldn't have to be the team that beat us twice in the championship....... New England ? ?

steelersgirl86 09-14-2005 07:49 PM

I agree with Clevestinks since I am here in brownie town also. He is right when they do luck out every 10 games and beat us they act like they won the super bowl. But I must say in preseason I was glad to see we beat Carolina because that is my husbands favorite team. :thumbsup: :sign03:

BlitzburghRockCity 09-14-2005 09:41 PM

I dont fear the ratbirds by any stretch but that is the biggest team I hate to lose too. Also hate losing to any division rival.

And of course, I really really really hate losing to the pats!!! :chair:

BB2W 09-14-2005 09:47 PM

Patriots.... for obvious reasons. :rolleyes:

I.C. Lights 09-14-2005 11:03 PM

You're all gonna think I'm crazy, but for me its San Diego. I was at the AFC Championship loss to them in Three Rivers. What a horrible memory - I'm still scarred from it. I never, ever want to lose to San Diego again. At least the Pats are a real team.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-14-2005 11:10 PM

We could have and should have won that game. but we were WAY too full of ourselves and figured it would be a walk in the park and we'd be on our way to the big dance. Didnt happen,and yeah that haunts me too! I can still see odonnel throwing that last pass to Foster who was 3 yds short of the endzone anyways !!

bigbensgirl7 09-14-2005 11:52 PM

I'm definately going to have to say the Pats too...and really there is no need for explination there!