Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1801)

Suitanim 09-16-2005 03:52 PM

Just saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"

Not as scary as "The Exorcist", but wow, was this movie creepy. If you like horror movies check it out.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-16-2005 04:23 PM

Re: Just saw "The Exorcism of Emily Rose"

Screw that exorcism stuff !! Dont feel like nightmares for a week right now :rofl:

Koopa 09-16-2005 04:34 PM

lol @ blitzburghrockcity, i heard that movie was wack as hell, i was finna go see it with my friends but everyone kept telling us it sucked so we said the hell with it.

Koopa 09-18-2005 03:25 AM

alright, me and my friends went to go see it after all and the movie wasn't as bad as everyone was telling me. and it wasn't all that scary it was just a good movie, the acting was actually decent, the story was good it was worth the 4.50 mainly because my friend was cracking up with a lot of the part and it had me cracking up and our other friends were cracking up so it was a good movie, go see it if ya'll have time

Suitanim 09-18-2005 08:09 AM

Hey, just some of the positions that chick twisted herself into made it creepy as Hell!

Ambridge 09-18-2005 08:31 AM

Reminds me of the first time I saw the Exorcist, I slept with the lights on for close to a week afterwards...........and I was 20yrs old at the time.

I'll probably wait til Emily Rose comes out on DVD.

TasmanianTroy271 09-18-2005 09:21 AM

The scariest parts weren't even when she was posessed. They were the typical "real quiet then loud bang" kind of scary... lol

BlitzburghRockCity 09-18-2005 09:33 AM

So is it more suspense, gross, or scarey?

Koopa 09-18-2005 01:06 PM

i guess it's more suspensful maybe casue it's not all that gross and it wasn't scary, if you are expecting the exorcist then you won't like it cause it's nothing like it.

Suitanim 09-18-2005 04:13 PM

Nah, it's just creepy...it has a creepy tone throughout...I can't think of a single scene that wasn't lighted darkly or surreally...even the College classes were underlit and contrasted against a dark, rainy night background...