Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Mamaduck had migrated..... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=18011)

Mamaduck43 07-19-2007 10:27 PM

Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
I have been living in Hawaii for 25+ years, but I am in the process of moving to Colorado Springs..... I will be looking for a good Steeler bar in the area - - I am living in the Skyway area in the SW part of town......

Any help will be appreciated.....

I already have tickets for the Steelers Bronco game in October, and can't wait!!!!! I have some long time friends in this area who will be rooting for the wrong team and the Smacktalk has already begun...... It is fun!!!!

xXTheSteelKingsXx 07-19-2007 10:45 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Try checking out steelcitymafia.com. They have a list of Steeler friendly bars.

Newzfoxjr 07-19-2007 11:31 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Nice, I live in Pueblo. =o

Unfortunately I have no idea where a good Steeler bar is, but I wish you the best of luck in finding one...! :D

fansince'76 07-20-2007 09:50 AM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
I live in Denver and am not too familiar with any Steelers' bars in the Springs - however, I did find one listed here: http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers...t.asp#Colorado

Overtime Sports Bar & Grill at 2809 Dublin Blvd, Co Spgs, CO.

If you ever feel like driving up to Denver (about 60 miles north of the Springs), I often go to Pitchers in Aurora (1670 S. Chambers Road).

Jman 07-20-2007 09:53 AM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mamaduck43 (Post 266774)
I have been living in Hawaii for 25+ years, but I am in the process of moving to Colorado Springs..... I will be looking for a good Steeler bar in the area - - I am living in the Skyway area in the SW part of town......

Any help will be appreciated.....

I already have tickets for the Steelers Bronco game in October, and can't wait!!!!! I have some long time friends in this area who will be rooting for the wrong team and the Smacktalk has already begun...... It is fun!!!!

Poor man - I've heard even the mall has Broncos flags on their light posts. "We're not in Steelers Country anymore...."

Although I can't go against the Broncos too much; my uncle coaches their TEs.

Mamaduck43 07-20-2007 09:05 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Thanks for the info - - - I hope I get better TV scheduling than we had in Hawaii.... It will be nice to have lunchtime games rather than Breakfast games.... I always felt a bit guilty eyeing the brew so early in the morning.....

Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!!

tony hipchest 07-20-2007 09:10 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
too bad you have to leave hawaii mamaduck, but from what i remember your daughter lives in the springs, right?

hope it all works out well. i spent 2 summers and 2 christmas breaks in the springs. i absolutely loved it. if i ever had to live "up north" thats about as far as i would want to go.

anyways welcome back stateside and remember... its always 12:00 somewhere :cheers:

Mamaduck43 07-22-2007 03:14 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 267122)
too bad you have to leave hawaii mamaduck, but from what i remember your daughter lives in the springs, right?

hope it all works out well. i spent 2 summers and 2 christmas breaks in the springs. i absolutely loved it. if i ever had to live "up north" thats about as far as i would want to go.

anyways welcome back stateside and remember... its always 12:00 somewhere :cheers:

Thanks, Tony - - - When I lived in your town, we made a couple of trips to the Springs - - if I remember correctly, it took about 9 hours...... If you get up this way, be sure to yell!!!!

HometownGal 07-22-2007 09:14 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Hey lady - welcome back!!! :cheers: Good to see your font around here! :smile:

Good luck with the move and I hope you are as happy in Colorado Springs as you seemed to be in Hawaii! :thumbsup:

Mamaduck43 07-23-2007 09:21 PM

Re: Mamaduck had migrated.....
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 267678)
Hey lady - welcome back!!! :cheers: Good to see your font around here! :smile:

Good luck with the move and I hope you are as happy in Colorado Springs as you seemed to be in Hawaii! :thumbsup:

I am usually happy wherever I may be - - - - I lived here in the Springs many years ago, and I think that it is the one place on the mainland that I really fell in love with when I was here..... I love the mountains and the weather and the fact that I have deer, foxes and other wildlife right outside of my apartment...... It is a heck of a lot cheaper to live here, too.......

And I don't have to deal with that dang airplane ride to get from point A to point B.......


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:36 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum