Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Good Game (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1814)

bengalsfan21 09-18-2005 10:25 PM

Good Game

You guys had a good game today as well as last week......Regardless of what teams the wins come from playing good or bad a W is a W....It is possible the Bengals as well as the Steelers could go 6-0 until we both meet on the 23rd of Oct, if thats the case (which I am hoping) may the team that wants the win the most get it :cheers:

BlitzburghRockCity 09-18-2005 10:29 PM

Re: Good Game

based on our schedule..yes its possible.. but we have some really really tough games coming up.. the pats and then the chargers..so we'll learn alot about ourselves and how we are progressing in the next month for sure.

Props to you guys as well.. 2-0 is 2-0 .. and yes it would be sweet to be tied so then we can beat you and end the streak !! :grin:

BUT the big thing here to is.. lets not forget the Ratbirds are 0-2 :rofl:

bengalsfan21 09-18-2005 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
based on our schedule..yes its possible.. but we have some really really tough games coming up.. the pats and then the chargers..so we'll learn alot about ourselves and how we are progressing in the next month for sure.

Props to you guys as well.. 2-0 is 2-0 .. and yes it would be sweet to be tied so then we can beat you and end the streak !! :grin:

BUT the big thing here to is.. lets not forget the Ratbirds are 0-2 :rofl:

The pats hopefully will go down hill from here on out, and before living gets ahold of this and gets upset..I am saying it out of envy......
If you beat us you beat us, but remember if we win I will rub it in your faces just bc it will be fun.....
Ahh yes the ratbirds 0-2 yes the bottom feeders of the division.

Prosdo 09-18-2005 10:36 PM

Gotta love that Ratbirds being 0-2. How sweet it is! lol

BlitzburghRockCity 09-18-2005 10:43 PM

yes..IF you win, and u wont..but if you do, and u wont..but if you do, which you wont :grin: I would expect nothing less than for you to fully gloat :rofl:

ironcitychef 09-19-2005 01:26 AM

Ooopppsss....Bengals, you have messed up. By BAL being 0-2, CLE being the Browns at 1-1, and you all lighting it up at 2-0, you are now officially on the radar. Should we meet tied atop our division, I would have been more nervous if you all were your "normal" type around .500. One game at a time, we now take everyone seriously.

SteelR1 09-19-2005 01:50 AM

Good Luck to ya, YOUR GOING TO NEED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ha ha

Suitanim 09-19-2005 09:01 AM

Whatever you do, don't remind the rats fans in any way that they suck at the ratsnest...they just delete your thread or post.

Steel - X 09-19-2005 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
Whatever you do, don't remind the rats fans in any way that they suck at the ratsnest...they just delete your thread or post.

Can not take the truth? I guess. That offense is horrid. And the defense be converted to a 4-3 was just plain stupid in my opinion. Jam lewis 10 carries wor 9 yards? He left his balls or they were taken in prison I guess. With no QB in Bmore I do not see the Rats getting any better this year. Look for Billick to loose his job and they go out and get another QB via FAgency or the draft.

The Bengals... Wow they look tuff. I said it last week that there defense looked good but that was against the Clowns and once again they proved it to me against Stuffedpepper and the Viqueens. (God they are pitiful). I want to see the Bengals Offense against a high caliber defense before I can say they are the real deal but they are 2-0. Look out AFC teams you might have 2 Teams from the AFC north in the playoffs. Yes I said 2 teams from the North.

Steelers are still better

BB2W 09-19-2005 02:08 PM

Congrats to you too Ben, on a Bengals 2 and 0 start. I watched bits of both games and they looked solid. Not quite as good as us... but good. :rolleyes: