Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fantasy Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Okay, so I need some Jamal Lewis advice... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1818)

Suitanim 09-19-2005 09:51 AM

Okay, so I need some Jamal Lewis advice...

This cat has just sucked ass so far...should I

Steel - X 09-19-2005 10:10 AM

Re: Okay, so I need some Jamal Lewis advice...

Depeneds on the scoring of your league. But I could not cut the guy though I would wait until he has 2 good games and pan him off for the best offer. He will not be this bad all year. But if your league is a yardaged based league there is no way you can cut him. This is still basically his preseason give it a few more weeks he only had 10 carry's (which netted 9 yards) he will be fine in a couple of weeks.

Suitanim 09-19-2005 10:14 AM

Yeah, it's a RB league with yardage counting heavily...

Steel - X 09-19-2005 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim

Hang on to him then he will come around. Anything worthwhiled on the waiver wire that can get you through until Jam breaks through?

Suitanim 09-19-2005 10:45 AM

I'm pretty deep at RB...have Duckett, Rudi Johnson and Larry Johnson, but J Lewis was my first round pick, and I need big numbers out of him.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-19-2005 02:07 PM

I really wanted to pick choice B and D :rofl: but seriously I have him too in 1 of my leagues and between him and culpepper I cant catch a freekin break !

Suitanim 09-19-2005 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
I really wanted to pick choice B and D :rofl: but seriously I have him too in 1 of my leagues and between him and culpepper I cant catch a freekin break !

Why not D? That's what I picked for myself...right after the draft I thought "Why in the Hell did I just pick 2 RB's that the Steelers are going to see 4 times this year?"

CowherLover 09-19-2005 03:56 PM

I guess I'm doing pretty alright for my first year, I managed to snatch up
Willie P and have the Bus on the bench and Julius Jones. It's called Karma man, you're not allowed to pick the douche bags on Baltimore's team. There are too many other players to pick from. Just kidding, but if JL has a breakout game against us I'm gonna be cussin' you out, supersticous like that ya know.

tootalltoscore 09-21-2005 04:11 PM

As a Steeler fan, it is almost impossible not to be biased, nonetheless perhaps lewis might be worth keeping as a possible tradefor Corey Buckhalter for next season :grin:

tony hipchest 09-24-2005 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim

i have jamal and corey dillon so i feel your pain. my only back up is lamont jordan. he may be getting the nod if jamal dont pick it up in week 4. id rather be able to bench him and watch him suck all year anyways.