Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Here's to a Great Game on Sunday... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1826)

Dirtywater 09-20-2005 11:35 AM

Here's to a Great Game on Sunday...

Ugh... just crawling out of my shell.

We got our asses handed to us by Carolina. Anyway, had to drop by this week (though I am here every week, lol) to say here's to a great game, stay healthy and may the best te4am win.

DW

Prosdo 09-20-2005 12:37 PM

Re: Here's to a Great Game on Sunday...

Should be a great game. Good luck to you guys.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-20-2005 01:32 PM

Should be a good game.Bad luck,I hope we stomp you. :grin:

LOL...just messing with you,however I refuse to wish you guys good luck.I do hope we stomp you.But it should be a really good game.I think both teams will bring thier A game.

rowedf 09-20-2005 02:19 PM

Ya really, come on, why try to be nice and say "good luck" LOL You know if you said it you don't mean it. I hope no one has any serious injuries, well nevermind, I dont think I can even say that with a clear concsicous lol I hope we beat NE to a pulp! lol

Koopa 09-20-2005 03:19 PM

hell yeah, i hope we pour it on them fast and keep it going known of this bullshit run the clock out, just keep scoring and scoring and scoring and scoring. this is going to be a good game, hopefully a blowout, i hope porter hits brady so hard he just lays their for 3 mins not moving, that would be tight, nothing serious just one of those hits that stuns him for awhile but he gets back up and finishes the game. then i hope willie runs all over the pats defense.

SteelR1 09-20-2005 03:49 PM

I hope we score so many points Bill puts in the stadium clean up crew!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

I do hope there are no injuries on either team though, except for the hearts of NE!!!!

TasmanianTroy271 09-20-2005 04:00 PM

I think whoever wins, whoever loses will give a bunch of reason why they lost, and say next time their team'll win. Overall I'm looking forward to a good game, I enjoy a game alot more if we play the whole game instead of one half and then sit on the clock the rest of the game. I'm also sad that Hines, El, and Cedric wont have the chance to burn Chad Scott on a huge touchdown... oh well... :smile:

Livinginthe past 09-20-2005 04:00 PM

Can I play fantasy football too?

Ok I want big ben to break his arm clean in half...but not badly...just enough to keep him out for a season or two.

I want Willie to run for....HIS LIFE - when Rodney Harrison chases him with a chainsaw....but not a sharp chainsaw....

I want the Steelers to get beat so bad that they pack up football altogether - and set up a club to watch DVD's of 70's football - when football was great and so were the Steelers....

I want Coach Cowher to have some sort of nervous breakdown at the sheer humiliation his team suffers on sunday - not a bad breakdown...just one of those breakdowns that cost you your job...but NOT your family.

I have lots of other things i want to happen aswell...I will share more with you as the week ticks by....

Cheers

NM

clevestinks 09-20-2005 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dirtywater
Ugh... just crawling out of my shell.

We got our asses handed to us by Carolina. Anyway, had to drop by this week (though I am here every week, lol) to say here's to a great game, stay healthy and may the best te4am win.

DW

DW,

Its just a shame that what you consider a great game and what we consider a great game, arent even close. LOL We do appreciate your sportmanship. Since we really dont know which teams are good and what team arent. This should give us a better iea of where we stand. That goes for both teams. I really want to win, but the post season is really where we need the W.

BengalBrian 09-20-2005 04:33 PM

I hope the pats make ben hurt his toe again :)