Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   I am going are u? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=18522)

BettisFan 08-06-2007 09:59 PM

I am going are u?

so this Saturday i am going to the texans vs. bears game, my friend a die hard bears fan invited me, i am really excited to see the bears play though, its funny i have no texans wear or bears so i am going in a bettis jersey and a steelers hat lol! fun huh, well i cant wait, so any going to any preseason games that arent steelers games? just random teams such as the one i am going to? if so when? what teams? (since i live in texas now i cant really make it to steelers games any more :(..)

HometownGal 08-06-2007 10:12 PM

Re: I am going are u?

That's so cool, Parker! Wear that black and gold proudly! I'm sure you won't be the only Steelers fan there - we're in every nook and cranny in the world! :tt02:

Have a great time! :cheers:

Preacher 08-06-2007 10:37 PM

After the SB, I was walking through the Oakland Airport, and was amazed that I found 3, 4, 5 people in the 10 minutes I was there wearing Steeler clothes.

SO yeah.. we are EVERYWHERE!

BettisFan 08-06-2007 10:53 PM

wow thats amazing, we are the best fans in the word!!!

Dynasty 08-08-2007 10:26 PM

i see steelers fans whenevefr im at airports and hotels and places like that everywhere... its nice

Crushzilla 08-08-2007 10:29 PM

I'll be at Heinz on Saturday.

Looking forward to see all the new guys live. I've been to Saint Vincent about 5 times during camp, but unfortunately have been locked up in the library every time working on my thesis :dang:

I also look forward to seeing, if only for a drive or two, Brett Favre for the first time. :thumbsup:

SteelCityMan786 08-08-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 274617)
That's so cool, Parker! Wear that black and gold proudly! I'm sure you won't be the only Steelers fan there - we're in every nook and cranny in the world! :tt02:

Have a great time! :cheers:

We probably have fans in space right now to.

The Duke 08-08-2007 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Crushzilla (Post 275721)
I also look forward to seeing, if only for a drive or two, Brett Favre for the first time. :thumbsup:

That will be a great experience

Crushzilla 08-08-2007 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 275725)
That will be a great experience

I'm really looking forward to it.

I will also be dressed in my Sherlock Holmes costume... getting to the bottom of this cluttered backfield issue... I'm hoping the answer will be... "elementary"

I will also be keeping track of my Washington drops. The ratio is currently, I believe 2:1.. drops to catches

BettisFan 08-08-2007 11:46 PM

i cant wait to see urlacher live