Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Ravens sign Brian St. Pierre (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1854)

BB2W 09-22-2005 04:15 PM

Ravens sign Brian St. Pierre

I heard it on the radio today, and there is a thread about it on a Ravens board.

He might be better than Wright or Stewart...

Who wil they bring in next..... Jim Miller or Tee Martin? :grin:

Suitanim 09-22-2005 04:33 PM

Re: Ravens sign Brian St. Pierre

I'm surprised it took them this long...the reasons are clear. He's been with us, what? 3 years? He knows our offense as well as anybody.

This move was made strictly to pick his brain and help them gameplan for our offense.

Koopa 09-22-2005 04:35 PM

i hope he ain't an asshole like that and tells them stuff like that, and if he does i hope when he steps out on the field he tears his acl for being a bitch and givin shit away

Ambridge 09-22-2005 04:47 PM

Yeah!
St. Pierre and Korkie can :tap: tagteam and come up with the gameplan for the Steeler-Rat game on Halloween. :rofl:

At that point Ray-Ray and the rest of the Thugs could be 0-6.

Suitanim 09-22-2005 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
Yeah!
St. Pierre and Korkie can :tap: tagteam and come up with the gameplan for the Steeler-Rat game on Halloween. :rofl:

At that point Ray-Ray and the rest of the Thugs could be 0-6.

St. Pierre holds a clipboard well, and Kordella knows how to wing an INT (or 5) into the endzone, that's for sure...

BlitzburghRockCity 09-22-2005 05:47 PM

yeah they tried using Kordell's brain as well to help them against us.. didnt quite work, and he was a starter then.. so Im worried about it..cowher knows Brian will talk to the ratbirds about us, so they'll make sufficient changes in the play calling, cadance, looks, etc. Remember knowing what the team will do doesnt mean you can stop them!

Suitanim 09-22-2005 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
yeah they tried using Kordell's brain as well to help them against us.. didnt quite work, and he was a starter then.. so Im worried about it..cowher knows Brian will talk to the ratbirds about us, so they'll make sufficient changes in the play calling, cadance, looks, etc. Remember knowing what the team will do doesnt mean you can stop them!

Yeah, well, there's 2 things to consider here as well:

A) The new 4-6 employed by the Rats is a failure so far
B) Their offense sucks ass, even with J. Lewis running.

They are looking for any edge they can get, and, remember, Brian was also sitting in on every single gameplanning meeting WE have had for the opposition for 3 years running. Maybe they are literally trying to steal our playbook?

Won't work. The personel in Baltimore is awful...

clevestinks 09-22-2005 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I'm surprised it took them this long...the reasons are clear. He's been with us, what? 3 years? He knows our offense as well as anybody.

This move was made strictly to pick his brain and help them gameplan for our offense.

I agree, they want to know more about our team. I cant figure out why they are so worried about us, they have alot more troubles than just us. They are sad. And I love it. :bouncy:

Suitanim 09-22-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
I agree, they want to know more about our team. I cant figure out why they are so worried about us, they have alot more troubles than just us. They are sad. And I love it. :bouncy:

It worked for Jacksonville. We were all they ever thought about, and they consistently picked up players from our scrap heap. I think it was Jim Miller who was the pick-up when we actually tumbled for a year.

EVERY team in our conference will always mark their schedule when they play us, and will always have an inferiority complex in the face of a legitimate NFL Dynasty. The Browns are the only possible exception, but almost everyone who can remember when they won championships is either dead, dying or senile.

I.C. Lights 09-22-2005 09:00 PM

This is exactly what I was afraid of...I put wrote something about this happening right after he was cut, but I can't remember where it was.

St. Pierre is a smart guy. He will remember our playbook. Ultimately, I think the Ravens are just too weak a team for this to make a difference though. It would have been worse if he went to a better rival.