Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   You'll probably win this one but then die a slow death at playoff time as usual (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1856)

Nick The Slasher McGirk 09-22-2005 07:01 PM

You'll probably win this one but then die a slow death at playoff time as usual

Good luck against the Pats. Since they usually rip your hearts out when it counts, the Steelers will be pumped up for this game. If you lose, that just means the pain continues from January. Either way, it's a no win situation for the Steelers.

Good luck! :blurp: :bouncy: :busted:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Koopa 09-22-2005 07:12 PM

Re: You'll probably win this one but then die a slow death at playoff time as usual

i rather choke in the afcc, then choke in the superbowl, to bad the eagles won't be makin a second trip there.

clevestinks 09-22-2005 07:13 PM

Re: You'll probably win this one but then die a slow death at playoff time as usual

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick The Slasher McGirk
Good luck against the Pats. Since they usually rip your hearts out when it counts, the Steelers will be pumped up for this game. If you lose, that just means the pain continues from January. Either way, it's a no win situation for the Steelers.

Good luck! :blurp: :bouncy: :busted:

E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck sticking your head up your ass! :boxing:

Nick The Slasher McGirk 09-22-2005 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i rather choke in the afcc, then choke in the superbowl, to bad the eagles won't be makin a second trip there.

We were there. You were home! By way of who - The Patriots! :busted:

Koopa 09-22-2005 07:25 PM

ya'll were sent home by the same damn team, y'all just prolonged y'all season you stupid ass.

Nick The Slasher McGirk 09-22-2005 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
ya'll were sent home by the same damn team, y'all just prolonged y'all season you stupid ass.

I can feel your anger!! :busted:

Koopa 09-22-2005 07:27 PM

cause dumb asses like you piss me off

clevestinks 09-22-2005 07:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick The Slasher McGirk
I can feel your anger!! :busted:

WOW , the Eagles won the minor league championships last year. Big deal. the NFC is so weak and pathetic. You ought not be proud of your accomplishments.

Ambridge 09-22-2005 07:39 PM

Three NFC Championship losses in a row and a Donovan "McChoke" last year in the Super Bowl?

Dumbass!!

Nick The Slasher McGirk 09-22-2005 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
Three NFC Championship losses in a row and a Donovan "McChoke" last year in the Super Bowl?

Dumbass!!

Are you angry too! The Patriots are your daddies!!!