Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   How's Your Weather? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=18622)

HometownGal 08-09-2007 04:22 PM

How's Your Weather?

Wow - we got pummeled by severe thunderstorms and torrents of rain last night, Round 2 this morning and we just got pounded again a few hours ago. There are reports of building damage, trees down and some serious flooding in and around the city of Pittsburgh. Round 4 is on its way from Akron/Canton and there are reported tornados coming along with this storm before 8:00 tonight. The storms are moving east so those in Philly, DC and Baltimore - be on the lookout.

Everyone - please be safe. :hug:

BettisFan 08-09-2007 04:31 PM

Re: How's Your Weather?

wow all be safe

The Duke 08-09-2007 04:36 PM

Damn, this is serious stuff. Be careful people

revefsreleets 08-09-2007 05:09 PM

3 inches of rain the other day, probably another 2 today, flash floods then and now, and tornado watches all over the place.

MACH1 08-09-2007 05:12 PM

Hot and dry.:smile:

SteelCityMan786 08-09-2007 05:30 PM

Downpours. We're getting what you guys had in Pittsburgh earlier. It wiped out our football practice.

pittsburghp8baller 08-09-2007 05:41 PM

great timing for me to make a trip up here. been here since sunday and i dont think their has been a day without a thunder storm. today has been the worst thunderstorm ive ever been in and i use to live in florida. the last of the storm is suppose to pass w. pennsylvania around 10-1030

Steelerstrength 08-09-2007 06:15 PM

It's about 76 degrees here in SB, but we have a nasty fire just over the ridge! It's been burning for a few weeks now. Ashes & smoke everywhere! We need some rain badly! If the "sundowners" kick in again, we are up shit creek! Sundowners are that hot wind that blows west, right down the mountain ridge after sundown.

A community wide warning has been in effect for three weeks! Sucks!

SteelCityMan786 08-09-2007 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelerstrength (Post 276205)
It's about 76 degrees here in SB, but we have a nasty fire just over the ridge! It's been burning for a few weeks now. Ashes & smoke everywhere! We need some rain badly! If the "sundowners" kick in again, we are up shit creek! Sundowners are that hot wind that blows west, right down the mountain ridge after sundown.

A community wide warning has been in effect for three weeks! Sucks!

You guys could use our rain I guess?

Atlanta Dan 08-09-2007 07:00 PM

Was in San Francisco on business for 3 days where it never went above 65, returned to Atlanta where it was 89 and humid when I walked out of the airport at 10 last night, and it went to 99 here today.

Not a drop of rain in sight.