Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Doesn't look good.. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1870)

Black-n-Gold 09-23-2005 05:37 PM

Doesn't look good..

Well just as I wait only a few days out of the game I've been waiting for since last year, I recieved some news. Turns out my unti may be heading down to Texas for hurricane relief, and we're on call. Sitting at about a 75% chance, I hope the hurricane doesn't do much damage. If I'm absent for a while that'll be where I am, be sure to fill me on detials of any news when I return. Hopefully those details will be on the positive side of Pittsburgh..

clevestinks 09-23-2005 05:41 PM

Re: Doesn't look good..

Yo! Good Luck! Be safe. And we will be here for you, when ya get back. Take care of those people.

tony hipchest 09-23-2005 05:41 PM

it would suck to miss the game but at least its for a good reason and cause. atleast its not to go to some stupid wedding party of some people you hardly know to keep the ol lady happy or anything like that. sirius radio definitely comes in handy for instances where you might be travelling. good luck

BlitzburghRockCity 09-23-2005 06:14 PM

Yeah there will be plenty of talk after the game and on thru out the season, so when u get back to an internet connection, you'll have lots to check out.

good luck and be safe if you head down there !!

Prosdo 09-23-2005 09:58 PM

Good luck down there and stay safe.

bigbensgirl7 09-23-2005 11:05 PM

Good luck...we'll be here when you get back!

pitt 09-24-2005 12:13 AM

Good Luck!

Koopa 09-24-2005 02:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black-n-Gold
Well just as I wait only a few days out of the game I've been waiting for since last year, I recieved some news. Turns out my unti may be heading down to Texas for hurricane relief, and we're on call. Sitting at about a 75% chance, I hope the hurricane doesn't do much damage. If I'm absent for a while that'll be where I am, be sure to fill me on detials of any news when I return. Hopefully those details will be on the positive side of Pittsburgh..

aww comin down to the dirty dirty, texas is a great place to bad if you come it'll be to help keep stuff in order and help with the relief stuff. well anyways take care if you do have to come down here.

BlitzburghRockCity 09-24-2005 02:46 AM

Ive been considering going down as a red cross volunteer. Work has agreed to pay me 3 weeks vacation in addition to my already accrued vacation. Only problem now is trying to find a sitter for the days that my wife works.

bigbensgirl7 09-24-2005 10:03 PM

Blitz that's awesome....I wanted to do that also, but I have an 18 month old son and I can't leave him. Good luck if you go down there!