Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Gamer Chat (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Dogfighting 08 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=18838)

Jman 08-16-2007 05:02 PM

Dogfighting 08
 
1 Attachment(s)
NOW IN STORES!!!

Dogfighting 08.

:yawn:

The Duke 08-16-2007 05:05 PM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Damn, just for PS3?

Jman 08-16-2007 05:07 PM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 279703)
Damn, just for PS3?

No love for the box. :thumbsup:

83-Steelers-43 08-17-2007 08:40 AM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Now in the game, if busted...do we have the option of taking a plea deal and getting a one year sentence? I also want to be able to give girls STD's and hide weed in my water bottle only to have it pushed under the rug. If so, I'm buying it.

verks36 08-17-2007 08:48 AM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
I got to get that.

Does it come if people turn on you can you send hitman to kill them

83-Steelers-43 08-17-2007 08:50 AM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by verks36 (Post 279941)
I got to get that.

Does it come if people turn on you can you send hitman to kill them

Going by the rumors I've heard, you have two options when hiring a hitman.......Pacman Jones or Chris Henry.

SteelCityMan786 08-17-2007 01:13 PM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 279939)
Now in the game, if busted...do we have the option of taking a plea deal and getting a one year sentence? I also want to be able to give girls STD's and hide weed in my water bottle only to have it pushed under the rug. If so, I'm buying it.

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: yep.

SteelCityMan786 08-17-2007 01:30 PM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43 (Post 279942)
Going by the rumors I've heard, you have two options when hiring a hitman.......Pacman Jones or Chris Henry.

Pacman Jones is guaranteed to be the most tricky.

Jman 08-17-2007 03:25 PM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 280034)
Pacman Jones is guaranteed to be the most tricky.

He'll run with the money... Adam Mexico ....

Stillers33 08-26-2007 05:26 PM

Re: Dogfighting 08
 
can u get suspended from the nfl?


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum