Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   What jersey (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=18871)

mmotily 08-17-2007 09:50 AM

What jersey

I just bought a Farrior jersey, and i love it. I got worried when a couple of my friends said that he might not be around a while. I think his contract will go through 2009, so is it a good jersey to keep? I can still take it back. I only and concerned because i am a college kid who doesn't have money to burn - i want a good jersey who will be around a while and everyone else doesn't have.

83-Steelers-43 08-17-2007 09:59 AM

Re: What jersey

If I were you, I would have gone with a different player (Hampton and Polamalu is who I have). Farrior is up there in age and we are bringing in new blood at the LB spot. I figured if I was going to spend $250.00 on each jersey, it better be for guys who I like and who will also be around for years to come.

But if you like the guy and he's one of your favorite players, keep it. How well he looks this season and during next season's TC will determine how long he stays here.

7/39/43 08-17-2007 10:12 AM

Parker and Polamalu is what I have now

PisnNapalm 08-17-2007 10:26 AM

I have a Roethlisberger jersey and a Lambert jersey.

I got burned twice on jerseys. First jersey was a Rod Woodson. He got hurt the next season and then left the team the next year. Then I bought a Kordel Stewart Jersey. ehhh....

7/39/43 08-17-2007 10:46 AM

I had a Plexiglass one but I burned it was a gift and he was a bum

RoethlisBURGHer 08-17-2007 10:55 AM

Right now I have Ben Roethlisberger and Troy Polamalu.

I think Farrior is one helluva linebacker, and I want to get a Farrior jersey even though he's probally near retirment. He's helped keep the Steelers linebacker lineage alive, and has been one of the better ILB's we've had since going to the 3-4. So if I were you, I would keep it.

Pittsburghfan 08-17-2007 11:27 AM

I have Parker and Polamalu. Looking for Hampton.
I would love a Farrioir jersey

Da Steeler Soprano 08-17-2007 12:40 PM

$250.00 a jersey??!! No way you people are out of your mind if your still paying that much. Go on ebay and you can get a authentic jersey for no more then 60. There are some fake ones so be careful when you bid. I think I got about roughly 15 different jerseys...um 4 Bens a Parker, Ward, Bettis, 2 Polamallu's and a bunch of older players I dont mention. But yeah go on ebay and get a awesome jersey for cheap.

The Duke 08-17-2007 03:03 PM

Buy an Anthony Smith jersey and a Troy jersey, then wear them at the same time. That's what I'm going to do

xXTheSteelKingsXx 08-17-2007 03:15 PM

How 'bout getting a Max Starks jersey. I never see anyone wearing one of those.:sofunny: