Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=18999)

TackleMeBen 08-22-2007 01:43 AM

Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
yes ladies.. along with tony romo, matt leinhart, jamarcus russell, vince young and brady quinn...
http://men.style.com/gq/features/lan...d=content_5844

this is the photo that is in GQ
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...427/00005f.jpg

stillers4me 08-22-2007 06:40 AM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Next year...... Sepulveda.

SteelersMongol 08-22-2007 07:29 AM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Ben's pic looks like it's from a cool movie. Thanks TackleMeBen!

The Duke 08-22-2007 08:11 AM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 282164)
Next year...... Sepulveda.

No, next year...Anthony Smith :smile:

Buzz05 08-22-2007 08:16 AM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Leather coat...old classic car...the look of someone you dont wanna mess with...He kinda looks like James Dean...the Pittsburgh version

Counselor 08-22-2007 09:43 AM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buzz05 (Post 282185)
Leather coat...old classic car...the look of someone you dont wanna mess with...He kinda looks like James Dean...the Pittsburgh version

Nice pic! Thankfully they didn't put him on a motorcycle ala Brando in the "Wild One".

RoethlisBURGHer 08-22-2007 11:44 AM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Counselor (Post 282193)
Nice pic! Thankfully they didn't put him on a motorcycle ala Brando in the "Wild One".

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

That pic, Ben looks like one of the guys that'llw alk into a bar and punch someone just to prove that he can.

HometownGal 08-22-2007 12:16 PM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 282164)
Next year...... Sepulveda.

Yep!!! YOWSA - now that is one hot tamale! :lust::lust::lust::thumbsup: You ladies can have Ben - stillers and I will take turns ravishing Sepulveda. :cheers:

TommyG 08-22-2007 12:21 PM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 282117)
yes ladies.. along with tony romo, matt leinhart, jamarcus russell, vince young and brady quinn...
http://men.style.com/gq/features/lan...d=content_5844

this is the photo that is in GQ
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u...427/00005f.jpg

As he looks in the rearview mirror Ben thinks: "Damn I look good"...

TackleMeBen 08-22-2007 12:29 PM

Re: Pittsburgh's Diva in GQ
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 282239)
Yep!!! YOWSA - now that is one hot tamale! :lust::lust::lust::thumbsup: You ladies can have Ben - stillers and I will take turns ravishing Sepulveda. :cheers:

HTG, put that tongue back in.... the Queen of Lust DOESN'T share :wink02: especially when it comes to Ben..lol.. i did find this picture of Sepulveda.. and i was going to post it for you and say what a nice 'rear' view..lol:wink02:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum