Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Non Game Balls! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1902)

figg 09-25-2005 07:04 PM

The Non Game Balls!

1. Antwan Randle el - 3 drops and that bone head play :redface:
2.The offensive line - Pressure all day on Ben-no running room = bad day.
3.Bill Cowher and staff. - When will he learn playing not to lose doesnt work in big games. Notice when the Pats had the 3 point lead they didnt sit on it? When were they going to stop the RB's from making the big plays on defense? Why was every pass a play action? Every time Ben turned around(after the fake) someone was in his face.

Koopa 09-25-2005 07:07 PM

Re: The Non Game Balls!

the pats need to give el the game ball for being a jackass and winning them the game

Rush58 09-25-2005 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by figg
1. Antwan Randle el - 3 drops and that bone head play :redface:
2.The offensive line - Pressure all day on Ben-no running room = bad day.
3.Bill Cowher and staff. - When will he learn playing not to lose doesnt work in big games. Notice when the Pats had the 3 point lead they didnt sit on it? When were they going to stop the RB's from making the big plays on defense? Why was every pass a play action? Every time Ben turned around(after the fake) someone was in his face.

Man, I totally agree! Add a terrible secondary to that list. No pressure=1st down for the Pats.

Avoid LLoyd1975 09-25-2005 07:12 PM

randel el is a bum. my girlfriend walked out on me cause we lost too. i am gonna drink till i pass out. non game ball goes to randel el. then to the secondary.

Koopa 09-25-2005 07:15 PM

when you say walked out on you, do you mean she just left or she broke up with you? i wish i was old enough to drink but i'm settling down now because i know why we lost and it was nothing the pats did, it was an unforced fumble by an idiot and his name is randel el

Prosdo 09-25-2005 07:16 PM

Randle El hands down. I don't know what he was doing!

Koopa 09-25-2005 07:17 PM

he was being a waterhead retard who was putting highlights in front of the team. start wilson play morgan as the third and let randel el return punts but don't block for him so he can get blasted several times

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 09-25-2005 07:24 PM

non game ball goes to

The Offensive Line
and EL

Rush58 09-25-2005 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
when you say walked out on you, do you mean she just left or she broke up with you? i wish i was old enough to drink but i'm settling down now because i know why we lost and it was nothing the pats did, it was an unforced fumble by an idiot and his name is randel el

How old are you, Koopa? :grin:

Black-n-Gold 09-25-2005 07:34 PM

That was horrible, what the hell has gotten into El? First boast about yrds/catch and then comes out with this BS? That was the play of shame this week by far.