Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   AHHHH!!! THey changed the PPG website! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19021)

PisnNapalm 08-23-2007 12:37 AM

AHHHH!!! THey changed the PPG website!

dammit. I really dislike it when websites I use alot get changed dramatically. :banging: Now I gotta figger out where chit is again.

fansince'76 08-23-2007 12:40 AM

Re: AHHHH!!! THey changed the PPG website!

I hear you - NFL.com drastically redesigned as well. Pain in the ass trying to find stuff there now. I guess I'll get used to it (and then they'll change it again).

The Duke 08-23-2007 08:02 AM

I don't like it either,and NFL.com reminds me too much of foxsports.com, and that's not good

Hammer67 08-23-2007 11:44 AM

I tought the postgazette was a nice website before...better then most newspaper websites. Why screw with a good thing?

Atlanta Dan 08-23-2007 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammer67 (Post 282579)
I tought the postgazette was a nice website before...better then most newspaper websites. Why screw with a good thing?

Agreed - it looks like they changed the fonts on the articles, which is fine, but what is disorienting is the perecived need to brighten up the home page with all the green - the reason black text is printed on white background is for contrast - printing light green on white is some art director forfeiting functionality for style points.

alittlejazzbird 08-23-2007 12:25 PM

Guess they're still working out the bugs too, as I'm getting lots of slow page loads, errors on the pages, and "cannot find server."

SteelCityMan786 08-23-2007 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 282513)
I hear you - NFL.com drastically redesigned as well. Pain in the ass trying to find stuff there now. I guess I'll get used to it (and then they'll change it again).

NFL.com at least let you know that they were going to redesign the site.

Livinginthe past 08-23-2007 03:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 282513)

Hey '76 you noticed how hard it is to access stats from previous years on the redesigned NFL.com?

The Duke 08-23-2007 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past (Post 282633)
Hey '76 you noticed how hard it is to access stats from previous years on the redesigned NFL.com?

I've been trying to do it but I can't anymore, It was easy the old way. How is it?