Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   wow... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1906)

The JoKeR 09-25-2005 09:37 PM

wow...

I'm looking at all these posts over one game being lost. It's only one game. Just be glad the steelers lost to a good team and not some scrub team like the titans or texans. There are 13 more games to play......all the bandwagon fans can hop off the steel train and hop on the pats, but I'm staying here. I keep in mind the fact that The Steelers beat the Steelers....not the Pats. If the Steelers would've won, I'd of said the same for the Pats, because neither team played like they're capable of. Pats prevailed through injuries that that is one key reason why they are the defending champs. Look on the bright side, if we play NE in the AFCCG, we'll win now lol. A loss is a loss.....it could be worse....we could be 0-3 :bouncy:

Koopa 09-25-2005 09:44 PM

Re: wow...

i think you might be reffering to me in a sense, but i ain't jumpin ship never have never will, i just get emotional, even if we would've won i'd still be pissed at ARE. i post like that with all my favorite teams i get a little crazy i don't like to see my team lose regardless of the competition.

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 09-25-2005 09:45 PM

Nice post
GO STEELERS

BlitzburghRockCity 09-25-2005 09:58 PM

We are the black n gold..we aint going nowhere EVER!

Prosdo 09-25-2005 10:03 PM

Staying beside my black and gold. No fair weather fan here!

The JoKeR 09-25-2005 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i think you might be reffering to me in a sense, but i ain't jumpin ship never have never will, i just get emotional, even if we would've won i'd still be pissed at ARE. i post like that with all my favorite teams i get a little crazy i don't like to see my team lose regardless of the competition.

Not reffering to anyone at all. It's just a general statement. I'm not going to write off the steelers because of one bad game. Cowher is going to be all up in everyone's @$$ these next two weeks so people better watch out!!

Koopa 09-25-2005 10:09 PM

the fool needs to get on himself for makin some crack headed calls, damn he needs to stop being so damn predictable in big games that's the reason he ain't never won a big game, he chokes with the play calling. but we'll get our acts together and we'll go on another win long streak that hopefully ends with us celebrating a championship

BB2W 09-26-2005 07:20 AM

Good post Joker... I am not the type to panic after one, or even a few losses. I always try to think positive and understand that anything can happen in the NFL.

ironcitychef 09-26-2005 12:12 PM

never jumping off the Steelers train, and no this isn't a "good" loss.

tony hipchest 09-26-2005 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
the fool needs to get on himself for makin some crack headed calls, damn he needs to stop being so damn predictable in big games that's the reason he ain't never won a big game, he chokes with the play calling. but we'll get our acts together and we'll go on another win long streak that hopefully ends with us celebrating a championship

do you really think its cowher making these play calls? he tends to not micromanage his coordinators. its one of the reasons his coaches go on to get head coaching jobs year after year where as it took 3 superbowls for weiss or crennel to get a job. belichick always micromanaged calls on both sides of the ball. this is one reason theyre still the top dog. with tough games coming up its best that the steelers put this one behind them and not even focus on the opportunity lost. hell their 1st loss came i game sooner last year than this year.