Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   WHAT ARE U STEELER FANS DOING NEXT SUNDAY!? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19283)

NV STEELERS 723 09-02-2007 08:08 PM

WHAT ARE U STEELER FANS DOING NEXT SUNDAY!?

Hi SF...Sorry I have not been "around", but my wife's health has not been great...AND I've been busy with her,my job, and my college going son, and my freshman HS step-son...

I was just wondering what everyone will be doing this Sunday when we play the Stains...anyone going to the game?, what are your NFL plans for the day, etc... ME ? I withdrew from a golf tournament, so I can be here to watch our STEELERS the first game...

But, what about SF members????? tell me how you will spend your STEELER Sunday !

GO STEELERS!!!!:tt02:

The Duke 09-02-2007 08:20 PM

Re: WHAT ARE U STEELER FANS DOING NEXT SUNDAY!?

I'm going to some friends house to watch the beginning of the season. None are steelers fans so we'll be watching all games, but I'll be proudly wearing my 2 steeler jerseys(yes two at the same time) and waving my towel while I make fun of some of their teams losing and the steelers kicking some clowns ass

Black@Gold Forever32 09-02-2007 08:38 PM

I will be watching the game at my house...My mom and brother always come over and we watch the game together like every Steelers gameday...Other family members might also stop by....

ShutDown24 09-02-2007 09:02 PM

At a friends party... Were all in a fantasy league together so that adds some competition to the opening weekend...

xXTheSteelKingsXx 09-02-2007 09:16 PM

Just staying home and watching the game.

SteelCityMan786 09-02-2007 09:20 PM

Gonna hang at home and watch the game. Welcome back NV.

steelpinstripe72 09-02-2007 09:39 PM

Being in Buffalo, I won't be able to see the game, but I'll try and catch it on Internet radio. I say "try," because my parents are coming out for the weekend. I'll be dressing up, though - jersey, hat, the works. Instant karma. I hope. :thumbsup:

Preacher 09-03-2007 01:39 AM

Well...

I have a meeting after church. So I will be Tivo'ing the game. Then, I will just hang out and watch it!

Galax Steeler 09-03-2007 05:50 AM

I will be wearing my jersey and watching the steeler game.

Al778416 09-03-2007 11:09 AM

Watching football all day long, wearing my 75th anniversary steelers jersey. I can't wait.