Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Contests & Giveaways (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   More Steelers Fever contests in 2007! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19316)

SteelersFever 09-04-2007 12:19 AM

More Steelers Fever contests in 2007!

Hey guys, we'll be having a lot more contests this year thanks to some of the advertisers on Steelers Fever. So, if you have any creative contest ideas please let us know so we can start planning. :smile:

Preacher 09-04-2007 12:26 AM

Re: More Steelers Fever contests in 2007!

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelersFever (Post 287666)
Hey guys, we'll be having a lot more contests this year thanks to some of the advertisers on Steelers Fever. So, if you have any creative contest ideas please let us know so we can start planning. :smile:

We could have a number of smaller contests...

Total number of rush yards, Willie runs for how many yards, Total yards through the air, total touchdowns, etc. etc.

The winners can be determined with a closest to... with an ultimate winner determined by who was closest all around... extra points going to a winner of a single contest.

Or something like that.

The Duke 09-04-2007 12:34 AM

Total number of TDs and interceptions by Ben this year. We all know the INTs won't be near 23 again and many people believe Ben can surpass 30 TDs, something no steeler QB has ever done

tony hipchest 09-04-2007 12:35 AM

how bout the 1st annual "bill cowhers loogie hocking competition"?

the one who can spit a milky loogie the furthest wins?

lol. i would suggest that some prize competitions be restricted to CURRENT and ACTIVE members as opposed to those who just drop in to potentially cash in on a prize.

steelersfanmx 09-04-2007 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 287673)

:sofunny:

steelersfanmx 09-04-2007 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Preacher (Post 287670)
We could have a number of smaller contests...

Total number of rush yards, Willie runs for how many yards, Total yards through the air, total touchdowns, etc. etc.

The winners can be determined with a closest to... with an ultimate winner determined by who was closest all around... extra points going to a winner of a single contest.

Or something like that.

Good ones preacher!..:thumbsup:

SteelersFever 09-04-2007 01:05 AM

Quote:

ol. i would suggest that some prize competitions be restricted to CURRENT and ACTIVE members as opposed to those who just drop in to potentially cash in on a prize.

You thinking about who I'm thinking about? HA! :sofunny:

HometownGal 09-04-2007 06:12 AM

Quote:

lol. i would suggest that some prize competitions be restricted to CURRENT and ACTIVE members as opposed to those who just drop in to potentially cash in on a prize.

I agree 100% Tony. :cheers:

How about if we do a weekly NFL Pick 'Em game Mike? Whoever picks the most number of NFL winners right each week (with a tiebreaker question, if needed) wins a small prize. I'd be happy to do the tallying.

lamberts-lost-tooth 09-04-2007 06:32 AM

Quote:

...or a Steeley McBeam "look-a-like" contest!!

HometownGal 09-04-2007 07:25 AM

We could do a "Guess Which Bungle Gets Arrested This Week" contest! :chicken: