Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Skip Bayless on Vince Young (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19359)

rog 09-05-2007 10:51 AM

Skip Bayless on Vince Young

I don't know about anyone else but Skip Bayless IMO is a raging moron. Today on ESPN First Take the were talking about the QB that is most fun to watch. Skip said Vince Young now I have no problem with that because he is fun to watch my problem is with his reasons. Skip said that Young has redefined the QB position...really. So apparently Young (in Skips world) is the first running QB. Give me a break he is not the first or the best. I guess Skip has a bad memory he has apparently forgot about guys like Randall Cuningham and Fran Tarkenton and even Donavan Mcnabb. Tarkenton if you remember was a great running QB and Randall Cuningham was arguably the best running QB IMO. Cuningham was Vince Young before Vince Young was. I think Young could have a great career but I think it is a little early to give him the credit he is allready getting. Plus Skip Bayless is an idiot.

fansince'76 09-05-2007 10:52 AM

Re: Skip Bayless on Vince Young

Quote:

Originally Posted by rog (Post 288204)
I don't know about anyone else but Skip Bayless IMO is a raging moron. .

I thought that was common knowledge.

rog 09-05-2007 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 288206)
I thought that was common knowledge.

That makes me feel great!

Atlanta Dan 09-05-2007 11:09 AM

Bayless is ESPN's answer to Mark Madden

rog 09-05-2007 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atlanta Dan (Post 288211)
Bayless is ESPN's answer to Mark Madden

I agree with that.

memphissteelergirl 09-05-2007 11:21 AM

Skip Bayless=walking piece of fertilizer...

That is all. :coffee:

revefsreleets 09-05-2007 05:53 PM

Bayless likes everything Texas and hates everything else. I think Young takes a step back this year. This is the NFL, not college, and the opponents have film on Young now.

Black@Gold Forever32 09-05-2007 08:36 PM

Bayless is a tool...Funny they all said the samething about a certain dog fighting QB...........Whats his name?lol

After Vick led the Falcons to that play-off win in Lambeau back in 02....The same was said about Mike Vick and he was going to lead the Falcons to big things...It never happened...So I want to wait before I crown Vince Young the next big thing...lol