Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Saints vs. Colts (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19409)

tony hipchest 09-06-2007 07:05 PM

Saints vs. Colts

Finally! its here.

seems alot are expecting a barnburner. by all accounts it should be. i dont know what the over/under is but all these suspected shootouts have a tendency to turn into a defensive struggle.

im thinking 24-20 colts. should be a nice game to kick off the season and a fantasy football players dream (or heartbreak if theyre expecting 45-42).

Black@Gold Forever32 09-06-2007 07:15 PM

Re: Saints vs. Colts

I'm pumped for the season to begin and I will be watching this game in 15 minutes....I don't think I have to tell you all who I will be rooting for in this game......

Lets Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tony hipchest 09-06-2007 07:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black@Gold Forever32 (Post 288916)
I'm pumped for the season to begin and I will be watching this game in 15 minutes....I don't think I have to tell you all who I will be rooting for in this game......

Lets Go Saints!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:yep: since the steelers are shooting for the #1 seed in the playoffs, im definitely pulling for the saints, bears, cinci, and jets this weekend. i think the bears and bungles have the toughest road ahead with this weekends opponents. hard not to pull for the saints regardless. they definitely got some character to their team. im kinda bummed my favorite saint (joe horn) left.

stillers4me 09-06-2007 07:23 PM

Real football!!! (even if we do have to listen to the Peyton Manning lovefest).

Black@Gold Forever32 09-06-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 288918)
:yep: since the steelers are shooting for the #1 seed in the playoffs, im definitely pulling for the saints, bears, cinci, and jets this weekend. i think the bears and bungles have the toughest road ahead with this weekends opponents.

I would agree the Bears and Bengals have tough games this week.....The Bears have to go to San Diego but at least they have a good defense.....Still the Chargers should win......I hope not for my buddies sake and the Steelers sake......

As for the Bengals even though its a home game for them I don't think they will win this game....Their defense blows and McGahee should have a field day against their run D......I think the Ravens defense will shut down their offense.....The Bengals don't have their X Factor on offense for the first 8 games....Henry creates so many mis matches as their 3rd WR.....I see the Ravens with a 24-17 win.....

Black@Gold Forever32 09-06-2007 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stillers4me (Post 288919)
Real football!!! (even if we do have to listen to the Peyton Manning lovefest).

I'm used to the Peyton 24/7 love fest since I live in Peyton Land......:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: One good thing I live closer to Chicago then Indy so its also Bears country where I live but still the Peyton love fest gets old.....

Crushzilla 09-06-2007 07:38 PM

Reggie Bush in almost all my leagues...

OH BOY!

I've been sitting in my recliner since 4 watching NFL network... needless to say my thesis isn't making progress on my own

Steelman16 09-06-2007 08:34 PM

Nice drop there by Reggie on 3rd down, but the Saints are leading 10-7

Dynasty 09-06-2007 08:45 PM

Man, I need the RBs to do well this game... there my starting duo in my Fantasy league

Preacher 09-06-2007 08:45 PM

I'm still at work!!!