Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Will the Jets offer something (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1943)

rowedf 09-27-2005 02:39 PM

Will the Jets offer something

SUBSTANTIAL for Batch?? I would love to see an offer for Batch, the Jets do not have a bad team and they lost their #1 and most likely their #2 qb's for the year. What do you think is an offer (that is reasonable) that the Steelers might consider for Batch? The Jets have their 3rd stringer Bollinger to start next week and they just signed Testaverde (41 years old) to be their backup.

tony hipchest 09-27-2005 02:55 PM

Re: Will the Jets offer something

Quote:

Originally Posted by rowedf
SUBSTANTIAL for Batch?? I would love to see an offer for Batch, the Jets do not have a bad team and they lost their #1 and most likely their #2 qb's for the year. What do you think is an offer (that is reasonable) that the Steelers might consider for Batch? The Jets have their 3rd stringer Bollinger to start next week and they just signed Testaverde (41 years old) to be their backup.

what they were saying on sirius radio is that the steelers wont help them out at all and are happy with their qb. of course if ben and madoxx both went out we would be alright with batch. good insurance policy.

Koopa 09-27-2005 03:03 PM

naw vinny is their franchise qb he's unstoppable lol. screw the jets

Avoid LLoyd1975 09-27-2005 03:28 PM

hell with the jets. they almost beat us in the playoffs. let them suffer.

Va_steeler 09-27-2005 03:31 PM

NFL NETWORK SAID THEY JUST SIGNED VINNY TESTICALS TO FINISH THE YEAR :monkey:
JETS ARE SCRWED FOR SURE NOW :grin:

I.C. Lights 09-27-2005 06:21 PM

"Poor Jets" - just about sums up the last 20 or so years for them. I like them. Last year's game was at home and I don't think they've ever beat us at home. They always find a way to lose against us when it's important, so I'm comfortable rooting for them as long as they're not playing the Steelers.

Let me tell you how happy the NY fans will be to see Testaverde again :rofl:

BlitzburghRockCity 09-27-2005 06:38 PM

IM surprised they didnt go after BSP as a backup, since they need 2 Qb's now.

Prosdo 09-27-2005 06:42 PM

Crazy that they lost their #1 and probably #2 guy. Not a good start to the season at all.

I.C. Lights 09-27-2005 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
IM surprised they didnt go after BSP as a backup, since they need 2 Qb's now.

I think he would have been a great fit there

Koopa 09-27-2005 09:42 PM

i thought someone here awhile back said that the ravens picked up BSP