Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Things are awful quiet in the Big House. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19460)

revefsreleets 09-08-2007 04:03 PM

Things are awful quiet in the Big House.

Oregon looks like a really good team. USC better watch out. I was sure that Michigan would rebound, but the Ducks are better than I thought, and Michigan's defense is really bad. It could be a really long year for the Wolverines.

packmule 09-08-2007 04:36 PM

Re: Things are awful quiet in the Big House.

looks like the malaise and blue are going down!!!!!!!!

revefsreleets 09-08-2007 04:39 PM

I have to admit I was dead wrong. I thought the loss to D1-AA would wake the Wolverines up, but it appears they just absolutely suck defensively.

steelergirl07 09-08-2007 05:56 PM

there offense isn't doing too great either.

Edman 09-08-2007 05:57 PM

The Wolverine D really misses Branch and Woodley.

Thought this was bad, wait until they play Ohio State and the other ranked teams. This may be the most embarrassing Michigan team in years.

revefsreleets 09-08-2007 06:42 PM

Holtz makes a good point at halftime in the PSU ND game. Michigan recruits well, but they don't win. Can anyone say "bad coaching"?

I'm an OSU fan and I'm saying fire Carr. If the Bucks win the game, it's no surprise, but if UM gets super motivated and plays their best game (like they did last year) against the Buckeyes and find a way to win, the suck from their program tarnishes the Buckeyes program, which doesn't deserve it.

StinkyB 09-09-2007 12:05 AM

Mich might get a win next week against ND, but it won't count for much.

Haiku_Dirtt 09-09-2007 01:32 AM

Quack Quack Fizz Fizz

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 289703)
Oregon looks like a really good team. USC better watch out. I was sure that Michigan would rebound, but the Ducks are better than I thought, and Michigan's defense is really bad. It could be a really long year for the Wolverines.

It does take an 0-4 start to the season (ND, Michigan combined) for this response - not to mention Auburn, Georgia.

And the close calls?

Oregon looked like a really good team in 2000. NO. If fact their defense was choke and nothing short of pure nasty. The Ducks were dogrobbed of their right to the National Title because Miami vs. Nebraska had the sex appeal.

I didn't pile on Michigan last week so I could this week. What about all of your losses on defense to the NFL? They weren't in the NFL last year when you lost to the Buckeyes and the Trojans. One key reason why USC lost to Texas in the Rose Bowl is because Lofa Tatupu left as a JUNIOR to call plays as a ROOKIE for the the Seahawks in the Super Bowl. The third-string linebackers were lost.

No animosity here towards the Wolverines. Be happy you didn't have Larry Smith as HC.

As for SC...hell yeah they better watch out. Each and every f--king week.

xXTheSteelKingsXx 09-09-2007 08:11 AM

I love it. Michigan's misery gives me so much joy.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-09-2007 08:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xXTheSteelKingsXx (Post 289990)
I love it. Michigan's misery gives me so much joy.

Ohhhhh me too. I hate That School Up North.

I work at a gas station and I had some scUMmers come in and buy beer last night...i quacked at them. :sofunny::toofunny: