Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Bill Cowhers CBS debut (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19486)

tony hipchest 09-09-2007 11:15 AM

Bill Cowhers CBS debut

in talking about todays game he said how mike tomlin trusts and to expect much more from him but he must be careful audiblizing in that crowd noise.

to which boomer quipped "it must be nice for ben to finally have a coach who trusts him".

laughs all around. he seems like hes gonna be great in his new job. the next jimmy johnson perhaps?

fansince'76 09-09-2007 11:19 AM

Re: Bill Cowhers CBS debut

He seems really relaxed. Maybe he will stay out of coaching for good, but I still doubt that.

LarryNJ 09-09-2007 11:32 AM

He looks and sounds much better than I expected. Looks like it's the Steeler against the Bengals with him & Boomer trading jabs. Although it's early in his first day I think he's doing a great job. Much better than the Bus in front of the camera.

HometownGal 09-09-2007 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fansince'76 (Post 290104)
He seems really relaxed. Maybe he will stay out of coaching for good, but I still doubt that.

Who knows? He may find that he enjoys being an analyst - less pressure, as he mentioned. He also said when asked by Dan Marino on returning to the NFL - "not anytime soon, trust me".

I feel sorry for The Chin having to listen to Mush Mouth sitting next to him. :ouch:

MasterOfPuppets 09-09-2007 11:40 AM

holy hell.....boomer said the steelers will make the playoffs....:jawdrop:

HometownGal 09-09-2007 11:41 AM

Holy shit!!!! Boomer just said that he thinks the Steelers are headed back to the playoffs this season! :jawdrop::tt02:

P.S. I think he and Cowher are going to butt heads at some point.

The Duke 09-09-2007 11:45 AM

Did boomer practically say the bungles will suck

HometownGal 09-09-2007 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Duke (Post 290133)
Did boomer practically say the bungles will suck

No. He argued a bit with Cowher as to their predictions as to the winner of the Bungles/Rats game on MNF and Cowher picked the Rats while of course, Boomer picked the Bungles. Boom Boom actually acted insulted at Cowher's pick. :toofunny::toofunny:

LarryNJ 09-09-2007 11:53 AM

Than he turned around and said that the Bengals will be the biggest disappointment this season. He said the poor defense will put too much pressure on the offense. Especially on the road.

83-Steelers-43 09-09-2007 01:49 PM

WTH is up with Bill's teeth? Somebody visited the dentist.