Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What I have learned about Browns fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19533)

rog 09-10-2007 10:07 AM

What I have learned about Browns fans

My dad and I were at the game yesterday it was our first time at Browns stadium. For the most part the Browns fans surprised us there was not really anyone out of control or really anyone overlly annoying. Except ofcoarse the guy driving down the road letting us no how much our lives were going to suck that day and the meathead that turned around and just stared at me with his mean face because I was cheering for Ward's TD catch (I guess he was trying to intimidate me ...didn't work).

There was a great pair of Browns fans that sat right beside me, a guy and his wife, I got along great with them very nice people he was telling me about their old stadium and the dog pound which was very interesting. We talked about the oviously premature chanting for Brady Quinn and both of us agreed the best thing for Quinn is to sit and watch for now.

So just to kind of recap I obviously had one expectation of what we were going to see and hear wearing our black and gold in Cleveland and I'm happy to say the Browns fans proved me wrong. I'm sure there are some fans that would not have been so nice because every team has those a-hole fans but I can't wait to get another chance to go back and watch the Steelers win in Cleveland again. GO STEELERS!!!!

CantStop85 09-10-2007 01:43 PM

Re: What I have learned about Browns fans

Most browns fans I have run into have been pretty cool and level-headed. Of course there are a few jerks, but every fanbase has them...some more than others.

CB1977 09-10-2007 02:24 PM

Ya see rog?? We're not all that bad!! LOL

Glad you had a good first experience at CBS.

BTW, what did the guy tell you about the old stadium? I have many memories of going to games there...it was old and falling apart but it was a great stadium.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-10-2007 05:05 PM

I had a good time there last year...except for the walk to and from the Stadium through the Muny lot...some guy pulled his pecker out and told me to suck it.

Crushzilla 09-10-2007 05:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 291532)
I had a good time there last year...except for the walk to and from the Stadium through the Muny lot...some guy pulled his pecker out and told me to suck it.

Now THAT'S dedication.

Elvis 09-10-2007 05:26 PM

No Zilla... thats not dedication...
THATS NASTY!!!!!:wink02:
:tt02:

onthebus36 09-10-2007 05:33 PM

Quote:

Was it this guy?

http://www.dawgpoundmike.com/

ShutDown24 09-10-2007 05:36 PM

Quote:

If that's true it's HILARIOUS

rog 09-11-2007 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CB1977 (Post 291462)
Ya see rog?? We're not all that bad!! LOL

Glad you had a good first experience at CBS.

BTW, what did the guy tell you about the old stadium? I have many memories of going to games there...it was old and falling apart but it was a great stadium.

In his words "It was a shit hole but I loved it." He was telling me about the Dog Pound and how there was a spot in the seats where over the years the fans made a hole that you could fit into and take a leak. Which I thought was just crazy. He also told me that there was a fan that sat in the Dog Pound that would where a sombrero to the games and he would have a hose hidden in side that they would roll out under the seats down to the field and would use it to piss. This was all either due to dedication or lazyness. Like I said we had a great time and hearing a little about another teams history was prettyt cool.

jjpro11 09-11-2007 08:13 PM

i made a thread kind of about this too. i had pretty much the same experience. nobody physically touched me, and thats all that matters.