Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Well Wishes (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Do You Really Believe In Prayers? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19554)

Elvis 09-10-2007 08:28 PM

Do You Really Believe In Prayers?

Does Prayers Really Work?
If you think so.... tell us why
If not.. tell us why you think they dont
or are you just Undecided?

CantStop85 09-10-2007 08:48 PM

Re: Do You Really Believe In Prayers?

Oh boy.

hinesylover 09-10-2007 09:06 PM

yeah, i do it's almost if you believe hard enough it will come true. The most important thing is to really know what to ask for. If you are not selfish and ask for someone else. kind of like karma. all we can do is believe. we do in our team.......

stlrtruck 09-10-2007 10:06 PM

I believe they really work. I prayed for my daughter a few weeks ago when she was having trouble sleeping through the night. The night that I prayed over her, as I laid her down to bed, I stood against the spirits that would attack her and prayed that the Holy spirit would fill her room and that a host of heavenly angels would keep her protected through the night. That night she slept through the night.

Also, I've seen people get healed instantly in front of me.

I myself have felt the presence of the Holy Spirit as people have prayed over me.

PAMillerGrrl83 09-10-2007 10:29 PM

I definately think they do, from my own personal experiences.

Mosca 09-11-2007 10:02 AM

I dunno wedo, I think it's one of those things where, if it works for you, then it works for you. I certainly wouldn't want people praying AGAINST me.

But given the choice between a million prayers and a really good doctor, I know which I'd pick.

Tom

stlrtruck 09-12-2007 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mosca (Post 291943)
I dunno wedo, I think it's one of those things where, if it works for you, then it works for you. I certainly wouldn't want people praying AGAINST me.

But given the choice between a million prayers and a really good doctor, I know which I'd pick.

Tom

What about a doctor that prays?

Elvis 09-12-2007 08:58 AM

Cantstop85... if your not interested in these threads like this, then you dont have to come in to'em and reading them. I am not trying to be rude or anything I am just stating the facts.

Jman 09-12-2007 09:04 AM

I have faith that prayer changes things. Prayer doesn't always mean I get my way either, but I do believe with prayer, God is gracious and things change. :)

Polamalu Princess 09-20-2007 10:52 PM

100%!!!!!!!!

Prayer, has proved over and over again, since I was a child to be the true source of God's love. God is good all the time and all the time God is good!!!!!