Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Cardinals and Niners (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19561)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 09-10-2007 11:16 PM

Cardinals and Niners

What sloppy play from the Cards Coach Wiz sure doesn't look happy. If this is what Whiz is going to put on the field when the Steelers come to town the Steelers Defense is going to have them for lunch same goes for the niners :chuckle::chuckle:

A little update cards penalties 9/66 yds - The cards defense looks good but of course they are playing the niners. Cards and Niners offense both suck.

San Fran has a total of 109 yards in the 4th quarter and are winning 13 -10 - :huh:

3rd down efficiency 2/8 - Cards
3rd down efficiency 4/12 - niner

4th quarter passing stats
Leinart 12/25 for 85 yards and 1INT and 0TD - Man the guys is on fire
Niners QB Smith is 9/19 for 66 yards and 0 int or 0 TD - Peeee-U

These two teams can't get out of their own way.

nojobny 09-10-2007 11:46 PM

Re: Cardinals and Niners

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair (Post 291846)
What sloppy play from the Cards Coach Wiz sure doesn't look happy. If this is what Whiz is going to put on the field when the Steelers come to town the Steelers Defense is going to have them for lunch.

I can't wait! :popcorn:

tony hipchest 09-11-2007 12:39 AM

ken and grimm realize its not so easy w/o d. lebeau in charge of the d.

fun game to watch though. an excellent cap to a monday night double header opener.

leinart is realizing this offense isnt cake to learn.

klick81 09-11-2007 10:06 AM

Fun? It was painful to watch!

Steelerstrength 09-11-2007 06:54 PM

I watched portions of that horrid game and noticed an uneasy look on the face of Wizzz. Even noticed Grimm speaking to other coaches without a happy face as well. I felt I was witnessing the battle for next years first draft pick.

The Cards look very undisciplined in the fundamentals.

SteelerFanInCA 09-12-2007 10:34 AM

I watched the game as well. It looked as though neither team really wanted to win.

SteelerFan091472 09-12-2007 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerFanInCA (Post 292759)
I watched the game as well. It looked as though neither team really wanted to win.

You've got a stronger stomach than me. I could only stand to watch the 1st half.

StinkyB 09-12-2007 12:06 PM

very typical Cardinal football. Get a lead. Sit on a lead. Lose in the last minute on national tv. yawn. I watched my cat hork up a hairball while the 9ers were driving down the fiel...it was much more entertaining.

hardlifeca 09-12-2007 04:00 PM

Az will always be the same there is one constant. The BidWill family owns them