Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NCAA Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   Buckeye's deserve a thread. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19717)

revefsreleets 09-15-2007 05:57 PM

Buckeye's deserve a thread.

The team we've ( I mean us Buckeye's of course) all wondered about has finally presented itself. Washington was a big win. Beanie played well. Boeckman started to play well. Saine played well.

And the defense played well, and they played well against a running QB. The first major hurdle of the season was overcome today in impressive fashion.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-15-2007 08:27 PM

Re: Buckeye's deserve a thread.

Yes, what a game.

I think the Buckeyes are starting to form into a well-rounded team. If they beat Wisconsin then the B10 is their's.

O-H-I-O!

xXTheSteelKingsXx 09-15-2007 08:44 PM

I'm glad too see Beanie finally play well. The whole team lokked pretty good against Washington but the defense needs to tighten it up a bit. Hopefully they continue to play well as we start to enter Big Ten play.

SteelCityMan786 09-15-2007 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer (Post 294389)
Yes, what a game.

I think the Buckeyes are starting to form into a well-rounded team. If they beat Wisconsin then the B10 is their's.

O-H-I-O!

Don't think you're getting off that easy against Penn State. :flap:

TackleMeBen 09-15-2007 09:45 PM

I would have to agree that OSU played well today. And I dont see any real competition for them in the B10 this year(especially since U of M has blown it).

revefsreleets 09-16-2007 05:10 PM

After the Citadel debacle, I definitely think PSU moves up to #1 as far as Big 10 competition goes this year, especially since I'm pretty sure that game is in Happy Valley. Wisconsin game is in the Shoe, and I know Michigan is a rival and they beat up on ND, but I still have the Bucks spanking the Wolverines yet again this year.

SteelCityMan786 09-16-2007 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by revefsreleets (Post 295284)
After the Citadel debacle, I definitely think PSU moves up to #1 as far as Big 10 competition goes this year, especially since I'm pretty sure that game is in Happy Valley. Wisconsin game is in the Shoe, and I know Michigan is a rival and they beat up on ND, but I still have the Bucks spanking the Wolverines yet again this year.

Right now (PENDING MICHIGAN/PENN STATE GAME) I could see these games deciding the Big Ten Championship

Penn State vs. Ohio State
Penn State vs. Wiscosin
Ohio State vs. Wisconsin

Otherwise if Michigan woke up yesterday

Penn State vs. Michigan
Penn State vs. Ohio State
Ohio State vs. Michigan

Top 3 look more likely after 3 weeks. But hey, conference season is a whole new ball game.

revefsreleets 09-16-2007 06:09 PM

Believe it or not, I think the bottom teams have vastly improved. I'm almost ready to guarantee that Illinois and Indiana both have big upsets. Purdue looks better, too.

RoethlisBURGHer 09-17-2007 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelCityMan786 (Post 294405)
Don't think you're getting off that easy against Penn State. :flap:

It won't be easy, but the Buckeyes wills till win. :flap:

TackleMeBen 09-17-2007 11:33 AM

SteelMan

just for you i will root for penn state against OSU!!!!