Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Attention Slashsteel (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1973)

Livinginthe past 09-30-2005 03:38 AM

Attention Slashsteel

Hey Slash,

Nice of you to see you return to the forum.

Do me a favor and see if you can reply to a thread you have obviously been trying to ignore.

Maybe you have been embarassed by its implications.

http://forums.steelersfever.com/show...2604#post22604

I even posted you a link to help you get there - isn't that kind of me?

Cheers

NM

BlitzburghRockCity 09-30-2005 02:07 PM

Re: Attention Slashsteel

oh man, here it comes.......

Livinginthe past 09-30-2005 02:11 PM

I certainly hope so Blitz.

My life has been building towards this moment - I just hope its going to be as mind-blowing as i'd hoped - man im so pumped.

On a serious note - I think slash may have gone down with a nasty case of writers cramp.

*warning this post may contain trace elements of sarcasm - ingest with care*

NM

slashsteel 09-30-2005 04:32 PM

Quote:

Do me a favor and see if you can reply to a thread you have obviously been trying to ignore.

Maybe you have been embarassed by its implications.
I responded to it you ignorant bitch. I know you are expecting a long speech, but I am tired worked hard today. So a simple fuck off nitwit will have to suffice. :)

BlitzburghRockCity 09-30-2005 06:26 PM

guess the continued saga will have to wait for awhile...

clevestinks 09-30-2005 08:24 PM

Damn, I had the popcorn out and everything! LOL

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 09-30-2005 08:40 PM

i love football and all it brings out of human nature
GO STEELERS!!!!!!

Livinginthe past 10-01-2005 06:23 AM

I have to say the whole thing was a bit of a damp squib.

Instead of admitting he is a cry baby - Slash prefers to inflict various forms of bodily violence on me from the comfort of his PC.

Still, I think everyone got the point with the posts I quoted of his.

Big mouth before.

Big pussy after.

Cheers

NM

slashsteel 10-01-2005 05:51 PM

Quote:

I have to say the whole thing was a bit of a damp squib.

Instead of admitting he is a cry baby - Slash prefers to inflict various forms of bodily violence on me from the comfort of his PC.

Still, I think everyone got the point with the posts I quoted of his.

Big mouth before.

Big pussy after.

Cheers
Instead of admitting that you are actually a Steeler closet fan, as you must be why else would you continuously post here? Not unless that rainbow that you post once and a while is showing that you are actually fond of someone here. A school girl crush perhaps?

I bet you have a blown up picture of a few of our members taped to your ceiling. It is ok to dream fruity just keep your distance.

So here we have it living feels threatened and now he is going to cry about it. That time of month huh? You just get all that anger out girl. You powderpuff.

Here we also go with MR.clueless again. When "after" did I back down to become a "pussy"? If I was a pussy that would go against everything you look for in a man.

I am almost willing to bet you are a 30 year old still 'living' at home with mommy. Maybe you should change up on your name, "livingatmommies" would be more accurate.

Does she still make you take out the trash? Or are you that rebel rouser thats gonna show her! A draft dodger if I ever saw one.

BTW is there actually a patriot board that you go to? I think this might be your one and only home. Won't they accept you over there? Tell them they shouldn't discriminate against you that you are gay and proud. Now fly away now, sprinkle some fairy dust and begone......

Oh and I just love that gay cheers thing you do, pick that up at a M4M forum did ya?

BlitzburghRockCity 10-02-2005 12:23 AM

Just be careful of the sexual preference remarks..both of you...that's a touchy subject for some members and we dont want to start and kinda anti this or that round here :smile: