Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I know it's early..... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19741)

FastWillieParker39 09-16-2007 03:27 PM

I know it's early.....

but the Steelers could win the AFC North. Bengals are looking horrible against the Browns, the Browns will collaspe, and the Ravens are beatable as proven last week against the Bengals.

So far I'm very pleased with the Steelers play. Oline is blocking (thank god!!), the offense seems balanced and the defense is AWESOME! Yes I know it was against the Browns and the Bills but hey, you gotta be happy so far. We should be atleast 4-1 at the bye week which then we would probably lead the AFC North.

I know it's early but hey I like our chances at the division!!:tt02:

moedap 09-16-2007 03:42 PM

Re: I know it's early.....

Week 1 revealed The Browns have no defense. The Ravens have problems on offense and that the Bengals only have an offense.

Week 2 confirmed the Browns have no defense. The Ravens have problems on offense and the Bengals only have an offense.

ShutDown24 09-16-2007 03:52 PM

I think this division is an easy win. Yes it's early, but when the other teams in it are playing this bad... We already have the lead, now we just gotta hang on.

The Duke 09-16-2007 03:54 PM

We're the most balanced team in the division. We'll win it this year as long as we don't turn it over. Now getting to the super bowl is another story, but the steelers make history in the playoffs so we'll get it done

X-Terminator 09-16-2007 04:02 PM

If we keep playing well on both sides of the ball the way we have the first 2 weeks, we should be in good shape. However, it's just week 2, and anything can happen between now and the end of the season.

steelpride12 09-16-2007 04:12 PM

We just need to keep our poise and winning the division is in our sights.

NV STEELERS 723 09-16-2007 04:17 PM

The only team here that concerns me is the Bungholes....Carson is a great QB...but can they play any D ?????

I'm just saying that Cinci has the best chance to beat us...The Ravens don't pose as much a threat this year...Awesome Ray Lewis is hurt and injury prone now, and I don't think Air McNair can be what he was last year...

We have a pretty young team w/ the exception of Ward.... and Ward still plays like a rookie, especially w/ his bone crushing blocks....I think we have a great chance to win the Div....

We play hard...we don't cheat!

slippy 09-16-2007 04:22 PM

Now that we have opened the season with two blowout wins, i'm focused on being 5-0 at the bye. I think we can win the division, but it's way too early to discuss that with any objectivity.

Tomlin's only bad move so far is not reviewing the long kickoff return today. The runner was way out of bounds at the 50.

fansince'76 09-16-2007 04:28 PM

I agree Slippy, way too early to be having this discussion. We have the division lead right now, we just have to keep it. But it's a long way to the end of the season. One game at a time.

Edman 09-16-2007 04:40 PM

Early, level of competition or not, the Steelers are 2-0 and look great on O and D. 14 more games to go.