Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I'm not Convinced, again (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19746)

Infamix 09-16-2007 04:52 PM

I'm not Convinced, again

Just kidding =D. I like the way the offense and defense looks...if we can continue this rolling start, we will only continue to improve.

FastWillieParker39 09-16-2007 04:55 PM

Re: I'm not Convinced, again

Yea you better be kidding lol. We have good balance on offense and the defense, is awesome.

Infamix 09-16-2007 04:56 PM

We do face a much bigger challenge next week against San Fran, but if the defense puts the pressure on, we have the game

edit: the 9ers barely squeaked by their two first games and are playing conservative. Stop Frank Gore = win

Preacher 09-16-2007 05:18 PM

I was about to roll my eyes.. and go on a rant!!

:sofunny::sofunny::sofunny: Good post!

HometownGal 09-16-2007 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Infamix (Post 295272)
We do face a much bigger challenge next week against San Fran, but if the defense puts the pressure on, we have the game

edit: the 9ers barely squeaked by their two first games and are playing conservative. Stop Frank Gore = win

Remind me to kick you in the hiney. :wink02: You had me worried there for a minute - LOL!

Great minds think alike - I just posted in another thread what you mentioned above. If we can stop Gore, I have no doubt whatsoever that we will beat the Niners.

Edman 09-16-2007 05:29 PM

Stop Frank Gore and this game is beat. He is the Niners' only weapon on O.

Newzfoxjr 09-16-2007 05:35 PM

I think we're underestimating the 49er's here. I think we'll win, but the game will come down to a FG or a TD. At most, 10 points. It won't be lopsided either way. We're going to need Willie to step up, and D to dominate hard.

Infamix 09-16-2007 05:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HometownGal (Post 295301)
Remind me to kick you in the hiney. :wink02: You had me worried there for a minute - LOL!

Great minds think alike - I just posted in another thread what you mentioned above. If we can stop Gore, I have no doubt whatsoever that we will beat the Niners.

:joker: everyone remembers that thread

Stopping Gore will be a tough task, but running against the Steelers is a tougher one.

TackleMeBen 09-16-2007 05:50 PM

dont under estimate the scrambling ability of alex smith either.:wink02:
i think i am going to have to pass on watching the game next week..lol:wink02:

Justin Otstott 09-16-2007 05:53 PM

^^ur sig is like wtf plus ???!!!