Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   claim to fan fame (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1977)

Soldier4Steelers 09-30-2005 02:55 PM

claim to fan fame

most monumental sporting events you have attended?

it will be cool to see what everyone has been too.

Soldier4Steelers 10-01-2005 11:57 PM

Re: claim to fan fame

i guess ill get it started

every game of the Giants/Angels world series a few years back (san fran, and aneheim games),
world cup in Los angeles in 94,
last years rose bowl,

hopefuly i can add my first HOME steelers game to the list on the sunday-nighter against the browns.

Cape Cod Steel Head 10-02-2005 07:57 AM

Worked all the home games of the 90 NLCS, on the field right next to the Braves dugout,and would have worked the series too. Damn Jose Lind,but I did get to play nintendo with Barry Bonds prior to one of the games.

Ambridge 10-02-2005 09:11 AM

The '01 Divisional Playoff Game when the Steelers beat down the Ravens 27-10

The '02 "come from behind" Wildcard Game victory against Cleveland.
Steelers-36
Cleveland-33

Suitanim 10-06-2005 10:09 AM

I was at the game when Michael Jordan hit that famous jump shot over Craig Ehlo to knock the Cav's out of the '89 playoffs.

guilo1 10-06-2005 10:39 AM

I saw Dr J's last house call in Denver.

tony hipchest 10-06-2005 10:42 AM

the only football game ive seen was a preseason in pitt vs. the bears. got to see mcmahon and walter, the year of or after they won the sb. saw cal ripken in baltimore in the same year. other than that a bunch of ho-hum pirate games. sat close enough to heckle c.shilling with the phillies in 2000 and started a "gant cant" chant. i missed the game where jason kendall ripped his foot off at his ankle by 2 games in 99. (i went to the 1st game in the brewers series) for me it was just a thrill to see a ball game the final year baseball was played in 3 rivers

Suitanim 10-06-2005 02:41 PM

Well, I don't know how much this counts, but I went to the Steelers/Bucs Hall of Fame game in 1998. I sat in the second row , Steelers sideline, right on the 50...sure, it was a preseason game, but I was close enough to hear the players talking to each other. I never left my seat. Awesome

CowherLover 10-07-2005 02:42 PM

Wildcard game @ Heinz vs Browns and we came back and spanked that a$$!!! Surrounded by Browns fans if you can believe that and laughed in their face at the end. Which wasn't for long as they exited stage left pretty quickly. HA!

RoethlisBURGHer 10-27-2005 06:25 PM

Uh...I haven't been to anything that's "monumental".Just 1 football game (Bungles @ Clowns),a few Indians games,and some indoor soccer games (Cleveland Crunch/Force).