Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Brady Quote (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=1983)

Cape Cod Steel Head 10-01-2005 12:23 PM

Brady Quote

Did anyone happen to catch the game of the week on the NFL channel? As Brady was walking off the field with Seymour he says " Man I hate this place" Can you blame him. Every time they play here the lose a key player,in this case two players. This victory may have cost them their season,and thus we won't get our shot at redemption.

Koopa 10-01-2005 12:33 PM

Re: Brady Quote

we won't get our shot at redemption until next season cause the colts will be knocking them out of the playoffs

Dirtywater 10-01-2005 12:56 PM

:grin:

Ha! But you left off the end of the quote.

Brady: I hate this stadium
Seymour: Oh, no question
Brady: But, it's a great team

Livinginthe past 10-01-2005 12:59 PM

Thats a nice snippet of news capecod - im sure thats the first time I have heard reference to it on this board - good find.

Oh, one factual error - we actually lost 3 players that night.

Cheers

NM

Va_steeler 10-01-2005 12:59 PM

I have to give that 1 to Dirty............thats what was said. Was a good hard game for both teams. Major loss for the pats!

Livinginthe past 10-01-2005 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
we won't get our shot at redemption until next season cause the colts will be knocking them out of the playoffs

Hey KK,

Im pretty sure you have posted this prediction in nearly every thread since the game finished - how come you're so sure the Colts got our number this year?

I'd be interested to hear your analysis of how Peyton is going to overcome the Pats.

Not saying it cant happen, but i'd just like your take on how you think it might come about.

Cheers

NM

Koopa 10-01-2005 01:36 PM

don't worry about it, i don't have to explain my self, i'm watching ut and don't feel like writing a novel like you do all the time so i'll just say, just wait and see mayne

Cape Cod Steel Head 10-01-2005 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Thats a nice snippet of news capecod - im sure thats the first time I have heard reference to it on this board - good find.

Oh, one factual error - we actually lost 3 players that night.

Cheers

NM

Yeah,I wasnt sure if Faulk was injured during the game,or in practice because it didn't surface till late in the week. And I thought he was in there on your last drive.

Livinginthe past 10-01-2005 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CapeCod Steel Head
Yeah,I wasnt sure if Faulk was injured during the game,or in practice because it didn't surface till late in the week. And I thought he was in there on your last drive.

You are pretty much right - he got injured on that last drive - as usual BB managed to keep it under wraps until mid-week.

Cheers

NM

Livinginthe past 10-01-2005 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
don't worry about it, i don't have to explain my self, i'm watching ut and don't feel like writing a novel like you do all the time so i'll just say, just wait and see mayne

I see.

I just thought you had a reason for saying it all the time - as its a football forum a little football analysis wouldnt be bad thing.

Cheers

NM