Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Reggie Bush's first TD vs. the Steelers last year... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19895)

Edman 09-21-2007 01:08 AM

Reggie Bush's first TD vs. the Steelers last year...

Granted it was a pretty play. But geez, do we really need to see it over and over again? I have seen this play replayed in the promos about 2-3 times a day. I suppose it can't be all bad, the Steelers still won that game and FWP's record-setting performance is in the books.

I know It's a silly minor issue, but I'm just pointing this out. Has anyone of you noticed this?

jjpro11 09-21-2007 01:52 AM

Re: Reggie Bush's first TD vs. the Steelers last year...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edman (Post 297386)
Granted it was a pretty play. But geez, do we really need to see it over and over again? I have seen this play replayed in the promos about 2-3 times a day. I suppose it can't be all bad, the Steelers still won that game and FWP's record-setting performance is in the books.

yeah but nobody cares about that as long as bush makes a high jump to the endzone. and i actually like him too.

Indy_Steelers 09-21-2007 04:18 AM

I only get tired of seeing it because he could very well be the next overhyped player in the line of Vick, McNabb, T.O. & Eli. This season he only has 65 rushing yards, 0 TDs and 2 fumbles. I know it is still early but...

mike15618 09-21-2007 05:41 AM

Let him have his 15 minutes, 'cause this is the year te Saints become the aint's again...

xXTheSteelKingsXx 09-21-2007 07:27 AM

I was just thinking about this today. I'm so tired of watching that play.

RJC 09-21-2007 07:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy_Steelers (Post 297395)
I only get tired of seeing it because he could very well be the next overhyped player in the line of Vick, McNabb, T.O. & Eli. This season he only has 65 rushing yards, 0 TDs and 2 fumbles. I know it is still early but...

T.O. is overhyped? Uh, um, yeah, ok. Owens, like him or not is a top 3 WR in the league.....:screwy:

TommyG 09-21-2007 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Indy_Steelers (Post 297395)

Yeah...He has not come into the league and dominated it like everyone thought he would...running away from everybody....I think the jury is still out on Bush.

jd2 09-21-2007 09:45 AM

OVERRATED

fansince'76 09-21-2007 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RJC (Post 297411)
T.O. is overhyped? Uh, um, yeah, ok. Owens, like him or not is a top 3 WR in the league.....:screwy:

Talent-wise, yes. His attitude makes him a huge liability. Always has.

NateC 09-21-2007 02:12 PM

Reggie Bush Is Underrated if anything in my Opinion, The guy shows up Huge and can make oppurtunity's from anywhere on the field. He can run hard and keep his legs moving, and he can catch like a Wide Out. Right he hasnt scored blah blah blah... if he is injury free this guy will get his Highlights and Notariety. in what estimation of this Guy is he Overrated ? Cause he has a Crappy Addidas Commercial out? ...... this guys a playmaker, like a real serious one.... in his second year....

To watching Sweet highlights From Reggie for Years to come! :cheers: