Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Paul Posluszny (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=19979)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 09-23-2007 10:24 PM

Paul Posluszny

broke his forearm today. Man those bills are dropping like flies. Here to a speedy recovery to the Pittsburgh kid.

Petesburgh66 09-23-2007 10:31 PM

Re: Paul Posluszny

Losman also got hurt against the Pats. The Bills are going to drafting really high this year if this keeps up.

tony hipchest 09-23-2007 11:01 PM

huh. that sucks. it was probably a roided up patriot that caused the injury.

i was pulling for poz and really thought he was gonna be in the race for defensive rookie of the year.

Preacher 09-24-2007 12:03 AM

Wow.

Hope the kid is ok.

NateC 09-24-2007 03:33 AM

FIrst I Heard Of That, Damn...

Yeah hoping the best for Paul, he seems like a super Player.And Human Being.:cheers:

TackleMeBen 09-24-2007 07:08 AM

they are saying that paul could be done for the season with that broken arm. and for losman, he took a hard hit to the knee. i think we better watch out for those patriots, we already know that they play dirty... we will need our defense to step up and knock brady around

lamberts-lost-tooth 09-24-2007 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 298817)
huh. that sucks. it was probably a roided up patriot that caused the injury.

i was pulling for poz and really thought he was gonna be in the race for defensive rookie of the year.

Hated to hear that...and I was with you on Poz's being a legit contender for Defensive rookie of the year....

He will still have a great career and I hope that he recovers quickly

steelerbackr4life 09-24-2007 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 298872)
he took a hard hit to the knee. i think we better watch out for those patriots, we already know that they play dirty... we will need our defense to step up and knock brady around

Very good point that hit was shady at best. The patsies neeed to know that they will get the same treatment from our D.

rbryan 09-24-2007 10:02 AM

I guess I will stop mentioning that we should have taken Poz over Timmons now.

TackleMeBen 09-24-2007 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelerbackr4life (Post 298925)
Very good point that hit was shady at best. The patsies neeed to know that they will get the same treatment from our D.

i hope our defense can step it up and knock the heck out of brady.. he is such a punk (even if he did play at Uof M)