Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Is this accurate? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20140)

manosteel 09-28-2007 01:22 PM

Is this accurate?

Do you guys think this is accurate... they are showing that the Steelers would be the number 3 seed in the AFC if the playoffs started now?

ww.playoffticker.com

I'm not sure they could know at this point in the season.

slippy 09-28-2007 02:15 PM

Re: Is this accurate?

please save the playoff seeding talk until after thanksgiving.

rog 09-28-2007 02:26 PM

IT IS WEEK 4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verks36 09-28-2007 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by manosteel (Post 300587)
Do you guys think this is accurate... they are showing that the Steelers would be the number 3 seed in the AFC if the playoffs started now?

ww.playoffticker.com

I'm not sure they could know at this point in the season.

you got to be joking me week 4 dude lets just worry about each game at this points them maybe at week 10 start worrying about the division

billybob 09-28-2007 04:46 PM

Wow,what a stange question to ask.It's good you are thinking playoffs,but dang dude,nothin even began to play out yet.Right now if we lossed 1 game would we still be in first place?Well certainly.We've a season to play out.I don't think we have scratched the surface of what we are capable of doing yet.Why should we?There has not been a need thus far,to tip our hand.Let the ravens,bengals,patriots,cardinals....look at the film,and make up thier game plan.You remove your starting qb in the 3rd or 4rth quarter,and put in another winner(Batch),you are not sweating yet...............Why should you be?

tony hipchest 09-28-2007 05:16 PM

im pretty sure its accurate. the pats and colts would edge us in the tiebreaker of 3-0 afc teams by virtue of their 2-0 divisional record against our 1-0.

im pretty sure the pats would win the tiebreaker with the colts for 1st seed, cause they have faced 3 afc teams for a record of 3-0. the colts are 2-0 vs afc.

manosteel 09-28-2007 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 300678)
im pretty sure its accurate. the pats and colts would edge us in the tiebreaker of 3-0 afc teams by virtue of their 2-0 divisional record against our 1-0.

im pretty sure the pats would win the tiebreaker with the colts for 1st seed, cause they have faced 3 afc teams for a record of 3-0. the colts are 2-0 vs afc.

Thanks Tony. I think you are the only one that understood the question. I wasn't suggesting that this would be the final playoff seeding, I was just asking if playoffs started today would the seeds listed be correct.