Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Here We Go! from Ebensburg, PA (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2015)

SteelerzGirl 10-04-2005 07:16 PM

Here We Go! from Ebensburg, PA

Hi Steelers Fans! I hope girls are allowed to play here, too! :smile: I'm looking forward to posting and chatting with the greatest football fans on the planet, and seeing what everyone has to say this football season. See ya around the boards! Here we go!!! Yay!

Koopa 10-04-2005 07:19 PM

Re: Here We Go! from Ebensburg, PA

what it dew? hope you enjoy it here at SF, and there are like 4 girls that post on the regular here.

SteelerzGirl 10-04-2005 07:24 PM

Thanks for the welcome, King. :smile: I'm glad there are at least 4 of us girlies around. Get ready... I'm ready to talk Steelers football, lol.

Prosdo 10-04-2005 08:38 PM

Hey SteelerzGirl! Nice to have another girl on board. Welcome to SF and enjoy the boards!:sign01:

bigbensgirl7 10-04-2005 08:42 PM

hey Steelerzgirl...welcome to SF....and like Prosdo said...it's great having more girls posting!!! Everyone knows Steelers girls are the best!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 10-04-2005 09:18 PM

Welcome to SF.. Dont I know you ??? :smile:

SteelR1 10-04-2005 10:04 PM

Welcome to the board and ENJOY!!!!

SteelerzGirl 10-05-2005 07:46 AM

Hey Prosdo... Thank you so much for the warm welcome. I'm glad to be here! Cute lil smilie guy you got there. Yes, the Steelers do rule! :smile:

bigbensgirl7... Thanks for the welcome and the kind words. Love your screen name. Ben is a good QB and such a hottie! Have you checked out Jake Delhomme? Yea, he's a Panther (gasp!), but dang he's hot! (wipes sweat from brow and drool from mouth, lol) What do you think of my Steeler Troll? I dunno... It kinda makes me think I'm having a bad hair day. But I'm a brunette! Hmmm... Maybe I need to change it. I'll have to think about it. I'm glad there are some girlies around amonst all this testosterone! It's nice to be welcomed by another female.

BlitzburghRockCity... Thank you so much for your welcome. Everyone seems so nice and friendly here. I'm not sure if we know each other or not. Please feel free to PM/IM me and we can discuss. Rock on!

SteelR1... Clever name ya got there. I like it! Thanks for your warm welcome. I'm happy to be here and hope to get to know everyone better.

Primetime 10-05-2005 08:07 AM

Hiya SteelerzGirl! Welcome to the boards. I am new "girlie" here as well, and I am enjoying it so far.

SteelersfaninPhilly 10-05-2005 03:23 PM

Welcome to the boards.