Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Who will you be watching? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20180)

Elvis 09-30-2007 05:27 AM

Who will you be watching?

I know most will be watching the Steelers - Cardinals game if they can, but what other games will be interesting to you?
To me the Browns/Ravens will be interesting because of the return of Jamal lewis playing against his old team.. think he will be motivated?.. I think so
and then there is the Broncos/Colts game.. It would have been a better game if it were in Denver, oh yeah... you think that the Falcons would love to have Schaub back?..
:tt02:

Indy_Steelers 09-30-2007 06:46 AM

Re: Who will you be watching?

Tampa Bay/Carolina

Also on the Cleve/Balt game Cleve's QB was supposed to go on Balt's practice squad but Cleve signed him before they could do that.

Lord Stiller 09-30-2007 07:39 AM

I too want to check out the Brownies vs the Raisins

im looking for Cleveland to upset Baltimore in this matchup of 2 classless franchises

Livinginthe past 09-30-2007 09:01 AM

Tonights 3 live games are

Oakland @ Miami
Denver @ Indy
Eagles @ Giants

Unfortunately its also a case of

Me @ Work

TackleMeBen 09-30-2007 09:32 AM

i get stuck with the bears/lions and den/indy (both of these games i am not interested in)

rbryan 09-30-2007 10:24 AM

Go Browns. Would love to see the Ratbirds start 0-2 in the division.

The Duke 09-30-2007 11:30 AM

I'll be watching the packers and vikings. Gotta see Favre throwing that TD, and it's been awhile since I've watched a full packers game so it should be fun

Infamix 09-30-2007 12:17 PM

Go Browns is right. They are up 7-0 rightnow, I'm watching it

Steeler in Carolina 09-30-2007 01:03 PM

Nothing better than the Red Zone channel on Direct TV. Get to see a little bit of every game.

Haiku_Dirtt 09-30-2007 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeler in Carolina (Post 301209)
Nothing better than the Red Zone channel on Direct TV. Get to see a little bit of every game.

The NFL Ticket rocks :hug: but still rolling into town for the Steeler game.

Indy v Broncos is a result that could help us. We know the Colts are winning their division.

But if for some reason we are fighting for a Wild Card then this loss for the Broncos will help push them off the radar.

Who would have thought the Browns were ON THE RADAR?