Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Steelers Experience (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=41)
-   -   First game - WOW (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20401)

ShutDown24 10-07-2007 07:45 PM

First game - WOW

WOW... Today I attended my first Steelers (NFL) game and it was quite possibly the greatest single experience of my life...

1. I had NO IDEA the being in the crowd could be that awesome. The false start then 3 and out Seattle had somewhere in the third quarter can be greatly attributed to the crowd. I mean, the 'defense' chants was just incredible.

2. I took a good walk around Heinz field before the game started and it seems like almost every seat in the house is a great one. We were very high up (about 10 rows from the top on the west side of the field) and I got a fantastic view and thankfully a lot of shade.

3. Back to the crowd noise lol... It's a good thing this board is text communication because I have almost no voice right now.

The day was greater than I ever could have imagined. Experiencing the first ever shut out at Heinz, seeing Ike play a complete shut down game, Dan Kreider got in the game a good amount, I got to see Danny Sepulveda make a tackle, sat close to a group of Shithawk fans and got to say good bye to them 3 minutes into the fourth... Just a GREAT day all around. The Seahawk fans were hilarious to yell at... No fight at all, they just put their heads down and walked away.

trublackngold 10-07-2007 11:05 PM

Re: First game - WOW

That's awesome. Glad you had such a great experience. I'm headed to my first game in November against the Ratbirds on Monday night. Hope to have an experience to rival yours!!! Any tips or recommendations?

Preacher 10-07-2007 11:10 PM

Tru...

you and me!

I am glad you had a great time!

ShutDown24 10-07-2007 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trublackngold (Post 305812)
That's awesome. Glad you had such a great experience. I'm headed to my first game in November against the Ratbirds on Monday night. Hope to have an experience to rival yours!!! Any tips or recommendations?

Lol - I Just hope that the Steelers win for you... Don't have too many recommendations besides maybe don't plan to give a speech after the game lol...

jjpro11 10-08-2007 02:09 AM

it was my second time at a steelers home game and it was awesome. so much fun. wish i could do it again next week.

Stlrs4Life 10-10-2007 09:55 PM

Glad ya enjoyed it. I feel spoiled being a season ticketholder.