Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Deion Sanders to the Steelers? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2048)

sportthenation 10-08-2005 03:19 PM

Deion Sanders to the Steelers?

We really need some help in our secondary it seems. We just couldn't shut down Brady last game and he picked our secondary apart at crucial moments. What can the Steelers do to strengthen their secondary? Maybe we should trade Willie Parker while he still has some trade value. After all, we do seem to have a pretty full backfield. Do you have any thoughts?

Koopa 10-08-2005 04:26 PM

Re: Deion Sanders to the Steelers?

i think that's probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life and you should be jabbed in the mouth for suggesting that. and i'm being serious not trying to be funny. and you are suggesting we get dieon sanders smh @ you

Ambridge 10-08-2005 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa
i think that's probably the stupidest thing i've ever heard in my life and you should be jabbed in the mouth for suggesting that. and i'm being serious not trying to be funny. and you are suggesting we get dieon sanders smh @ you

:rofl: :rofl:

rowedf 10-08-2005 05:08 PM

That truly is a pathetic idea. First off, Brady completed his "crucial passes" for on average of 7 yards, the YAC is what killed us. I swear, if you watch the championship game and the regular season game of last year, Bellicheck saw a flaw in Farriors coverage underneath crossing the field and exploited it again in our last game.

Sorry for being off topic, so back to the point...that idea is terrible sporthenation

stand undefeated 10-08-2005 05:21 PM

WTF? Is he serious?

Koopa 10-08-2005 05:39 PM

well seeing his other post about his concernce about our secondary in another post i think he just might be serious about this idea

ngreene15 10-08-2005 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KingKoopa

LOL

Way to tell it like it is

bengalsfan21 10-08-2005 05:44 PM

I have to say he is on to.........................what the hell he is on something :rofl: :rofl:

slashsteel 10-08-2005 06:47 PM

:funny:

Koopa that first post was a 5 star movie, hilarious.

sportthenation 10-08-2005 09:23 PM

Uhh, the Deion Sanders part was a joke. I hate Neon. I do think that our secondary is the weakest part of our defense.