Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is it just me... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20528)

stlrtruck 10-12-2007 10:29 AM

Is it just me...

Or is everyone else tired of hearing about the Patriots and Cowboys game this weekend?

All I've heard is about this game - I mean there are other games of importance going on this week. If the collective media could get their collective heads out of their arses, they might realize that there are other things happenings in sports other than the drug lords from texas and the patricheats from up yonder trying to figure out who can cheat more or do more drugs!!!

I hope they kill each other on the field and end in a 3-3 tie!

ShutDown24 10-12-2007 11:08 AM

Re: Is it just me...

I agree. I understand it's a big game and big games / talking about them = money for networks but in an ideal world I would like to hear about at least one other game before Sunday...

revefsreleets 10-12-2007 11:54 AM

Is there football this week? This is like a tree falling in the woods, and if the Steelers aren't playing..........

Borski 10-12-2007 01:28 PM

its too be expected, they are both undefeated and one wont be after the game.

Honestly I hope the Cowboys win since the Pats are in the AFC, I dont think that will happen but thats what I want.

Atlanta Dan 10-12-2007 01:49 PM

With Indy & Pittsburgh both off this weekend and most of the NFL being mediocre at this point in the 2007 season, Pats-Cowboys pretty much dominates the discussion by default.

Two undefeated teams that are both media darlings who meet in October is going to get some attention.

If you are tired of this, if both are still undefeated wait until the Pats and Colts meet in early November for a perfect storm of media hype.

verks36 10-12-2007 02:53 PM

yes i am tiered of it it the only thing they talk about on espn and TOs stupid little note but i am not surprised they are hyping the game atall

fansince'76 10-12-2007 02:55 PM

Doesn't bother me, but I don't watch ESPN anyway, with the exception of a Steelers game being broadcast on it.

jjpro11 10-12-2007 03:11 PM

there has been only 5 meeting of teams at least 5-0 since the nfl began, only 3 since the merger. couple that with the fact that every other matchup absolutely sucks, especially the primetime games.. and thats what your going to get. washington-green bay is about the only other good matchup i'd want to see. everyone else is just pretty mediocre.

Steeler in Carolina 10-12-2007 03:22 PM

I am sick and tired of all the talk about this game.