Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   New England @ Dallas (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20544)

Elvis 10-12-2007 08:50 PM

New England @ Dallas

Good evening everyone and I hope that all has had a prosperous
week. I am kind of looking forward to having a sunday afternoon to watch some other football myself. This seems to be the biggest game of the weekend in the NFL.
Now, who do you all think is gonna win and why?
I personally think that the Patriots will win this game with defense against a so called Dallas powerhouse that had
5 INT's last week and just got lucky to win a game against a really poor Bills team. The Cowboys should have lost that game and one of my friends would not have had to deal with the Georgia Bulldogs and his Bills losing in the same weekend. Well, everyone have fun and stay safe..
God Bless Ya'll
:tt02:

delhess 10-12-2007 08:57 PM

Re: New England @ Dallas

yes, i think dallas is ripe for the pickin! you know how when the steelers pull off a win that they really don't deserve, and you breath a sigh , but you don't have a good feeling in your gut, (like you ate some old cheese maybe), well that's how dallas fans should feel right now. the clock is ticking for dallas in my opinion.

Stlrs4Life 10-12-2007 10:07 PM

I think Dallas learns there lesson ffrom last week and beats the Pats. Plus, they play in Dallas.

Preacher 10-12-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stlrs4Life (Post 307564)
I think Dallas learns there lesson ffrom last week and beats the Pats. Plus, they play in Dallas.

I sure hope that is the truth. I want to see the Pats with three losses by the end of the year, one of them to us. I want the first or second seed in the playoffs.

WWIIOwheelz 10-13-2007 02:01 AM

I'm predicting ugly things for the Dallas team, even though it's a non-conference game for the Pats. The Cowboys defense is just bad. The Pats will score a lot of points, I have no doubt. What I want to see is New England show them what AFC football is all about, and kick their face in on defense.

The points are very, VERY conservative in Vegas... Pats were only giving up 5 1/2 points. I'd have dropped every penny on that game alone if I were there. I'm thinking somewhere around 33 - 10, Pats

Preacher 10-13-2007 02:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WWIIOwheelz (Post 307593)
I'm predicting ugly things for the Dallas team, even though it's a non-conference game for the Pats. The Cowboys defense is just bad. The Pats will score a lot of points, I have no doubt. What I want to see is New England show them what AFC football is all about, and kick their face in on defense.

The points are very, VERY conservative in Vegas... Pats were only giving up 5 1/2 points. I'd have dropped every penny on that game alone if I were there. I'm thinking somewhere around 33 - 10, Pats

I am too... but I HOPE for a loss.

Aussie_steeler 10-13-2007 04:56 AM

All the press is for the PATS. By the sound of it they have already given them the game. I think they have even given them the title for this season.

When did they become the darlings of the media? I always thought the press referred to the cowboys as "Americas team"??

I would love to see the Cowboys win and as an extra bonus T.O. says nothing to the press, instead leaving a press release for them to digest.

I hate bye week. The only bonus is that the players get to shake off some injuries.

HometownGal 10-13-2007 05:32 PM

I strongly dislike both teams but I have to pull for the Cryboys here, as they are an NFC team. No way in hell the Pats go 16-0, so the more L's in their column, the merrier. They're going to win the AFCE - hell, a high school team could finish first in that division of losers, and I want Tomlin's Steelers to have another shot at them in playoff competition. :banana:

xXTheSteelKingsXx 10-13-2007 05:41 PM

I really don't want either to win but I do hope Brady has a good game just for his fantasy value for me.

I say that the Pats will win this game and I really don't see it being that close.

SteelCurtain 10-13-2007 07:13 PM

personally i think that the pats are going to destroy the cowboys...i hate both teams equally, but i am rooting for the cowboys so the pats have a loss since they are in the afc...