Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   TJ Whosyermomma (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20575)

I-Want-Troy's-Hair 10-14-2007 07:16 PM

TJ Whosyermomma

Chris Collinsworth quoting TJ after today's loss

"...We're better than most of the teams beating us."

Ahhh okay :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

Will someone please tell whosyermomma that they SUCK

ShutDown24 10-14-2007 07:19 PM

Re: TJ Whosyermomma

Houshmanzada is a racist among other things and whines after every Bengals loss. It's a good thing he has Chad to draw most of the attention away from him, otherwise he would be hated a lot more nationally than he already is.

HometownGal 10-14-2007 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShutDown24 (Post 308088)
Houshmanzada is a racist among other things and whines after every Bengals loss. It's a good thing he has Chad to draw most of the attention away from him, otherwise he would be hated a lot more nationally than he already is.

He's a self-absorbed and arrogant little prick, but he at least puts his money where his mouth is unlike Ocho Stinko.

touchdownward 10-14-2007 09:41 PM

The bungs are 1 for 20 on 3rd down conversions the last 2 games, 1 for 20!!!
That's not better than most teams that have beaten them. :crying01:

RoethlisBURGHer 10-14-2007 09:51 PM

Screw the Bengals, they are garbage.

Hey Shitsanatti, welcome back to the Cellar of the AFC North...how does it feel to be home?

Preacher 10-14-2007 09:57 PM

Steelers on top...

Browns.... version 1 and 2 are in the middle...

Bungles are last...

Yep.

Life is right again.

Crushzilla 10-14-2007 10:02 PM

I had mentioned to my roommate today. Perhaps its because a team's best corner is absorbed covering Chad, but I think Housh is a MUCH better receiver than Johnson.

Granted he's a possession guy, but it looks like the stats are starting to reflect. From what I've seen of the Bengals, this year at least, Palmer is throwing behind, ahead of, away from Chad when he goes his way. With Housh he's usually right on.

Maybe the NFL's movie star isn't as good of a route runner as he thinks he is...

WWIIOwheelz 10-15-2007 02:09 AM

The Whoshoebomber should wake up to the fact that it matters not how many points your team can put on the board when mediocre teams can score at will on your defense.

The Cleveland game still makes me chuckle, although I've got to say, the Browns are a better football team than people credit them as being, which makes their destruction at the hands of the Steelers that much nicer.

SteelersMongol 10-16-2007 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair (Post 308086)
...quoting TJ after today's loss

I didn't know they were better than most of the teams. :toofunny:

SteelFist 10-16-2007 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by I-Want-Troy's-Hair (Post 308086)
Chris Collinsworth quoting TJ after today's loss

Ahhh okay :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny: :toofunny::toofunny:

Will someone please tell whosyermomma that they SUCK

How many times have we heard that before....from him and Palmer??:blah: Especially after we've played them.

This is exactly why I can't stand the guy. He is not well liked by fans of other teams either.