Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ben Injury thread...First one to find out his status, post it up here! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2068)

BlitzburghRockCity 10-10-2005 11:36 PM

Ben Injury thread...First one to find out his status, post it up here!

Hope its just a HyperExtension.

ngreene15 10-10-2005 11:38 PM

Re: First one to find out the status Big Ben..post it up here!

How long will it take to get the MRI? Can they do it in San Diego?

BlitzburghRockCity 10-10-2005 11:41 PM

They'll most likely keep it iced down and do it back home. If they do it tomorrow morning, we'll have the results by tomorrow nite or wednesday morning.

stand undefeated 10-10-2005 11:41 PM

Haha, they just said on WTAE that all he was worried about was kicking that field goal!

tony hipchest 10-10-2005 11:46 PM

if roethlisbergers injury is extensive, keep in mind

the same people who say the steelers are done are the same ones who discounted everything he has accomplished in his career to this point. "the running game and defense carried him" "all he had to do was hand off the ball" etc. losing him would be a huge hit. he makes our offense go no matter what all the critics say. but the steelers have the fortitude to adapt if his injury is more than a one or 2 game deal.

SteelR1 10-10-2005 11:53 PM

He is such a total team player!!! Let's hope all is well..

ngreene15 10-10-2005 11:59 PM

Even if Ben is gone for a long period of time... I think the Steelers have a good enough team to continue winning and do what they have been doing.

Da'Burgh 10-10-2005 11:59 PM

Re: Ben Injury thread...First one to find out his status, post it up here!

Let 'em hate. Big Ben is the real deal.

shevdog 10-11-2005 12:07 AM

Still no word from the Steelers Radio Network.

To me it looked like he hyper extended it.

With Maddox out and Big Ben a big question mark, I'm hating the idea of Batch being QB. That topic has got to be another thread.

Anyhow, we all will just keep crossing our fingers.

24seven 10-11-2005 12:11 AM

watching him at least half walk off the field on his own was good enough for me.. I think he'll AT LEAST be back in 2 weeks.. not sure if he'll be ready for Jacksonville but for sure with another week off he'll be ready.. He's so tough it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see him starting next week though.. STEELERS ROCKIN THE HOUSE THOUGH!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVES IT!!!!