Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   ??????? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20725)

Sith Lord 10-21-2007 09:04 PM

???????
 
What can we say here? Anyone? Anyone? The only thing I can hope for at this point is that this game is a tale of 2 halfs. Why are we not running more? And dont say because they are putting 8 men in the box. RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!! We're still in this!!!!

Sith Lord 10-21-2007 09:32 PM

Re: ???????
 
3rd and 14 TWICE and we CANT GET OFF THE F U C K I N G FIELD????? Here's some more question marks for you. ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????

silver2000svt 10-21-2007 09:41 PM

Re: ???????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sith Lord (Post 310576)
What can we say here? Anyone? Anyone? The only thing I can hope for at this point is that this game is a tale of 2 halfs. Why are we not running more? And dont say because they are putting 8 men in the box. RUN THE BALL!!!!!!!! We're still in this!!!!


Worst offensive game plan ever from a staff... Someone's ear better friggin hurt in the post game meetings...

Sith Lord 10-21-2007 09:52 PM

Re: ???????
 
HEY!!! Another TD for "Tim" Spaeth!!!

Sith Lord 10-21-2007 10:30 PM

Re: ???????
 
Giood game guys....you came back and showed guts. Typical Denver bullshit that was a completed catch and a fumble. We will get our apology letter from the NFL probably sometime tuesday. I'm starting to really hate the broncos.
MUTHA****ER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Davison_K 10-21-2007 10:40 PM

Re: ???????
 
Thank you Ben for returning to your form of last year. Your three turnovers caused 21 Denver points and lost the game...:thumbsup: (by the way, for anyone who missed it, that was sarcasm)

XxKnightxX 10-21-2007 10:40 PM

Re: ???????
 
Heres the bottom line in my opinion. too much throwing and not enough running leads to turnovers and easy touchdowns for the Broncos and we get on catch-up mode. Obviously were not one of those teams and i bet half of the gameplan went to the shredder by halftime. Bruce Arians is a good guy but maybe he tried showboating his receivers too much....your not the WR coach anymore, youre the offsensive coordinator.

Preacher 10-21-2007 10:42 PM

Re: ???????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Davison_K (Post 311048)
Thank you Ben for returning to your form of last year. Your three turnovers caused 21 Denver points and lost the game...:thumbsup: (by the way, for anyone who missed it, that was sarcasm)

:sofunny::sofunny:

Yeah... i actually did miss it.. .thanks for the note!!

Preacher 10-21-2007 10:44 PM

Re: ???????
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by XxKnightxX (Post 311051)
Heres the bottom line in my opinion. too much throwing and not enough running leads to turnovers and easy touchdowns for the Broncos and we get on catch-up mode. Obviously were not one of those teams and i bet half of the gameplan went to the shredder by halftime. Bruce Arians is a good guy but maybe he tried showboating his receivers too much....your not the WR coach anymore, youre the offsensive coordinator.

Not even close. You can't run the football when there are 8 men continuously in the box... and the O line refuses to block they are supposed to. There is NO REASON this defense allowed 24 points to be put up on them.

There is no reason Ben has to be running for his life EVERY PLAY.

X-Terminator 10-21-2007 10:46 PM

Re: ???????
 
It may have been sarcasm...but like most sarcasm, there is a bit of truth in it. Bottom line is that if the Ben and the offense doesn't turn the ball over 3 times, we win the game. It's as simple as that. It's great that they got their act together and had a chance to win at the end, but it shouldn't have even come to that.

I expect Mike Tomlin and Co. to get this rectified in time for the Bungles game, because that is the ONLY way they beat us.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum