Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Who is with me? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20728)

SteelCityMan786 10-21-2007 10:56 PM

Who is with me?

Ok guys, we lost tonight, yes, but does that mean we should just panic?

NO! One game doesn't make a season. It's still early guys, anything can happen. Next week is a brand new game. We can start over from scratch and get back on track.

Sure losses are tough to swallow, I get angry to, but doesn't that mean we shouldn't look at the bright side?

Come on now, let's try to pick ourselves up and move on.

Be a Believer!

delhess 10-21-2007 10:58 PM

Re: Who is with me?

i know for a fact that i'm not in panic mode:tt02:

XxKnightxX 10-21-2007 10:58 PM

Im a believer all the way its the fact that we lost such a favored game in an uncharecteristic manner. Probably what angers a lot of people the most is that the way they played tonight reminded us of the way they were last year and it just brings back irritating memories. well at least to me.

The Duke 10-21-2007 10:59 PM

Note to everyone. 2005(Super Bowl season) the team started 3-2, right now we're 4-2. That's all I've to say

bw87a 10-21-2007 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxKnightxX (Post 311100)
Im a believer all the way its the fact that we lost such a favored game in an uncharecteristic manner. Probably what angers a lot of people the most is that the way they played tonight reminded us of the way they were last year and it just brings back irritating memories. well at least to me.

you said my exact thoughts...EXACTLY. it just brought back memories from last season and realizing how those damn turnovers hurt us. without a few of our turnovers tonight, WE WIN! have to admit, this thread did make me feel a little better. i was pretty angry.

delhess 10-21-2007 11:01 PM

you are right duke, but i hate that that season is now an excuse for a slow start. but i agree, it is not time to panic at all.

if we lose to cincy on the other hand.....

stlrtruck 10-21-2007 11:03 PM

Hey I know the seasons not over but the one thing that boils the tiny hairs on my butt is the games they definitely could have played better and won the game...but it didn't happen and as I get older, it gets easier....

Like you, I move forward to next week, and know that we are still atop our division and will have to make an impact the next few weeks and get ourselves into better position to win these type games that we don't play so well.

SteelDogFan 10-21-2007 11:05 PM

Thank you S.C.M. for a positive post i agree.

HometownGal 10-21-2007 11:11 PM

I believe in this team 100%. :thumbsup: They stumbled and fell and they will pick themselves back up, work hard in practice this week and go into Shitsinnati revitalized and hungry.

It's REALLY going to suck to be a Bungle next week! :toofunny:

Steelers 10-21-2007 11:33 PM

OK, we suck. BUT our conference sucks worse. We'll still take the AFC North and storm into the playoffs.