Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congrats from BoltTalk (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2073)

ChargerRay 10-11-2005 01:14 AM

Congrats from BoltTalk

I just got back from the stadium and man it was a great game. You Steeler fans were well represented. I would say that 30-40% of the fans were yours.

Anyways, you guys did a great job in the trenches and held our offense down for most of the game. We almost pulled it off, but I give your defnese and team alot of credit. Also, I hope Big Ben's ok. Great Job Steelers and good luck the rest of the way. I hope we meet again in the playoffs.

Now it's time to redeem ourselves against the Faiders!

Prosdo 10-11-2005 01:17 AM

Re: Congrats from BoltTalk

Thanks Ray. Good game to you guys too! It was a very exciting game. Good luck to you guys in the rest of the season.

BlitzburghRockCity 10-11-2005 01:22 AM

Yep thanks for stopping by Ray.. You've got a great site over there and great fans!

What an awesome game !! Good luck the rest of the way, till we meet again!

Livinginthe past 10-11-2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChargerRay
I just got back from the stadium and man it was a great game. You Steeler fans were well represented. I would say that 30-40% of the fans were yours.

Anyways, you guys did a great job in the trenches and held our offense down for most of the game. We almost pulled it off, but I give your defnese and team alot of credit. Also, I hope Big Ben's ok. Great Job Steelers and good luck the rest of the way. I hope we meet again in the playoffs.

Hey Ray,

not sure if you visited Patsfans.com before our game - but 99% of the Bolts fans who came over were very classy before the game and deserved their props afterwards.

I like the Bolts - they deserve a bit of success - im hoping you beat up on the Raiders next week - I think Brees will have alot of fun at the expense of their secondary.

Cheers

NM

Livinginthe past 10-11-2005 01:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChargerRay

Hey Ray,

not sure if you visited Patsfans.com before our game - but 99% of the Bolts fans who came over were very classy before the game and deserved their props afterwards.

I like the Bolts - they deserve a bit of success - im hoping you beat up on the Raiders next week - I think Brees will have alot of fun at the expense of their secondary.

Cheers

NM

SteelerzGirl 10-11-2005 06:57 AM

You're a class act, Ray. Your team is going to do well this year. Good luck, and don't be a stranger. :smile: