Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelers need to stop pointing fingers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20830)

TroysBadDawg 10-27-2007 05:38 PM

Steelers need to stop pointing fingers

A certain coach and Quarterback should stop playing point the finger and lern to play nice together.

They have the Bengals tomorrow that can put up some nice numbers when they have thiers together. Now it is debateable if they will have it together tomorrow or will be fighting in the locker room and on the field.

But your team needs to get their collective heads together, the game plan in place and KICK THIER BUTTS. I mean run up huge numbers on them.

If you don't I will be here to tell you about it, so long as the rams don't put it to the Browns. But if the Browns do win I will send Crennel a Scoobie snack if I can find one. Maybe a ham and cheese on rye will appease him, what you think?

Oh I hate to say this but,

GO Browns
GO Steelers

Kick Arse tomorrow.

stillers4me 10-27-2007 06:10 PM

Re: Steelers need to stop pointing fingers

Thanks for the words of wisdom. :sofunny:

Lord Stiller 10-27-2007 06:29 PM

Shouldn't you be rooting for the Bengals to win which would increase the Browns chances of making the playoffs???

Oh wait nevermind, we all remember what happened the last 2 times you all made the playoffs :flap:

Preacher 10-27-2007 06:41 PM

LOL

TBD is a good puppy!

He can stay indoors for a while!! :sofunny:

I agree, though I really think more is being made of it then there really is!

TackleMeBen 10-27-2007 06:43 PM

can you say the media must be bored and have nothing better to do with their time

TroysBadDawg 10-27-2007 07:10 PM

When the media has nothing to do they invent stories, twist the truth, or plain tell lies to support thier story line.

What ever happened to the people have a right to know the entire TRUTH, not just part or the writers belief of the truth, or better yet what they want as the truth.

I once read the late great planet Earth, I now am beginning to believe it is the late great U.S.A. thank you liberals.

stillers4me 10-27-2007 07:17 PM

:thumbsup:
Quote:

Originally Posted by TroysBadDawg (Post 312838)
When the media has nothing to do they invent stories, twist the truth, or plain tell lies to support thier story line.

What ever happened to the people have a right to know the entire TRUTH, not just part or the writers belief of the truth, or better yet what they want as the truth.

I once read the late great planet Earth, I now am beginning to believe it is the late great U.S.A. thank you liberals.

I knew there had to be some reason I liked you so much, TBD!

Atlanta Dan 10-27-2007 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TackleMeBen (Post 312835)
can you say the media must be bored and have nothing better to do with their time

It is a function of a 24-7 Internet culture and the need to report "breaking news" all the time.

Steelers writers need to file something 7 days a week during the season, so if the players and coaches do not want to be in the paper on a slow news day (e.g. - the Saturday before the game) they should consider what they say.

You are less likely to have to say what you meant if you do not say it in the first place - Bill Parcells' policy of not letting his assistants speak to the media suddenly makes more sense to me.