Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   chargers fans waving white towels (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=2088)

tony hipchest 10-11-2005 07:02 PM

chargers fans waving white towels

i may be wrong but isnt that the international sign for "surrender"????

note to chargerfans: pick a new stadium prop.

the "tide fresh ultra-bright " towels dont do your team justice. :grin:

slashsteel 10-11-2005 07:08 PM

Re: chargers fans waving white towels

And terrible towels are our signature, get your own ideas. With the gay looking powder blue uniforms, they might as well surrendered. ;)

tony hipchest 10-11-2005 07:12 PM

maybe they should wave those fish shaped windsocks. sorry this is bordering on blast furnace material but i just found it funny and ironic that they all were waving white towels. didnt think about it till just now.

RoethlisBURGHer 10-11-2005 07:14 PM

Nobody can be original these days.

SteelR1 10-11-2005 07:25 PM

I was thinking the same thing when the game started.. White towels, geeze who waves towels in this league, and white for surrender. Come on!!!

SteelerzGirl 10-11-2005 09:40 PM

Wha? What are these white towels you speak of? I thought they were tissues for the Chargers fans to use after the Steelers beat their butts on their home field! :smile:

bigbensgirl7 10-11-2005 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
Wha? What are these white towels you speak of? I thought they were tissues for the Chargers fans to use after the Steelers beat their butts on their home field! :smile:

lol...that's great Girl!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 10-11-2005 10:11 PM

lots of teams wave towels.. it all originated w/ the terrible towel, so yeah we started it, get your own thing people..

I remember when Bam morris played w/ the ravens he created the Ravens Rag :rofl: thinking it could rival the TT ..!! NOT !!

:tt: :tt:

SteelerzGirl 10-11-2005 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigbensgirl7
lol...that's great Girl!!!

Thanks, BBG7. (Courtsies) I just hope they had aloe vera in them. I would hate for them to get scabs. That would be a shame, wouldn't it...(lol)? Poor things.

SteelerzGirl 10-11-2005 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
the Ravens Rag

This chickie ain't touching that one! :rofl: