Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Rex Ryan: Same Old Steelers. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=20892)

Edman 10-29-2007 05:58 PM

Rex Ryan: Same Old Steelers.

http://forums.stillers.com/forums/de...g=posts&t=2070

Ooh. This should be fun. Yeah, I think the line a little high, but it's the same mentality that killed the Steelers last year. "Yeah, we'll beat the Steelers handily just because we beat them handily last year."

Man, I can't wait for the Steelers to show the Rats how much different this team is, and that 2006 ended months ago. Next Monday can't get here soon enough.

FastWillieParker39 10-29-2007 06:36 PM

Re: Rex Ryan: Same Old Steelers.

Just wait till Ray Lewis starts talking, oh boy. I honestly hope we put them in there misery, I just can't stand the Ravens. They're like the Bengals, they have one good year and they act all ****y and think there the ****. They also think the division is still their's, uhhh NEWSFLASH the division is back to its rightful owners (hopefully if we can keep this up).

GeneralRobinson 10-29-2007 06:41 PM

I'll let Coach Tomlin respond to Coach Ryan:

From yesterday's press conference:

Quote:

No. Boom. Right here. Stay focused where you are and appreciate the journey. If you do that and you do a good enough job of it, that'll take you where you want to go. That's our approach. That's been our approach. That's always going to be our approach.

Preacher 10-29-2007 06:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Edman (Post 313897)
http://forums.stillers.com/forums/de...g=posts&t=2070

Ooh. This should be fun. Yeah, I think the line a little high, but it's the same mentality that killed the Steelers last year. "Yeah, we'll beat the Steelers handily just because we beat them handily last year."

Man, I can't wait for the Steelers to show the Rats how much different this team is, and that 2006 ended months ago. Next Monday can't get here soon enough.

I don't.
We have won by 11 points and what, 21 points against the same teams that beat the Ravens. We will win, big.

Jeremy 10-29-2007 06:44 PM

I hate the Ravens. But as much as I hate the football team, I hate the fans even more. They are the most arrogant, boorish, and rude fanbase you'll ever meet. I swear to God I almost punched one of them in mouth on the way home from the desert.

Preacher 10-29-2007 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeremy (Post 313918)
I hate the Ravens. But as much as I hate the football team, I hate the fans even more. They are the most arrogant, boorish, and rude fanbase you'll ever meet. I swear to God I almost punched one of them in mouth on the way home from the desert.

Worse then the Bungle fans?

That's saying something!!

Steel_Bus_24 10-29-2007 07:51 PM

Yep I expected that from that fat slob. He has no respect for Ben whatsoever.

Ben is going to have to burn them deep and be spot on with his hot reads. He's not going to be able to dance around back there much if at all.

But the biggest help would come from a strong running game

The Duke 10-29-2007 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel_Bus_24 (Post 313941)
Yep I expected that from that fat slob. He has no respect for Ben whatsoever.

Ben is going to have to burn them deep and be spot on with his hot reads. He's not going to be able to dance around back there much if at all.

But the biggest help would come from a strong running game

and hopefully they don't shut down willie like last year. we saw that happening again against the cards and it wasn't pretty

RoethlisBURGHer 10-29-2007 08:09 PM

I think we'll handle them. I can't wait for next Monday night. A racious Heinz Field crown, the second (and last) Anniversary game, the Steelers players amped up.

The Steelers want to avenge last year's ass whoopings. They want to prove that last year was a fluke. The best way to do that? Beat the team that gave you the two worst beatings you took last year.

83-Steelers-43 10-29-2007 08:15 PM

<<<<<-------- Still trying to figure out why anybody cares about what anybody outside of this city has to say about this team.

We get praise.......it's good. No wait, it's bad.

We get bashed....it's bad. No wait, it's good.

Monday night, 8:30. That's all I care about.